I dont understand it....

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Oli

I dont understand it....

Post by Oli »

Was on Bellfruits Bullys Prize board or whatever its called last night. (The clone of hillbillionaire). Keyed it and was only £7 off so went for the force. (Refill day is definitely thursday, i've seen it being done). Was playing absolutely dead. After £15 in i had only had 3 feature entries which killed me after a couple of high-low gambles. After £20 in i got another board and the feature shot pile landed on green streak which i took and went for £10. Overall, £10 down so not too bad but how come a machine that was backing from a small amount in was playing so crap?
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

maybe they have changed there refill day..
also this machine is not worth playing unless it is full and YOU ARE WILLING to stick with it...

even when full this machine is really tight....the £15 block is a disgrace and shots will keep giving you extra feature shots which are useless..

ive forced this 3 times when backing naturally and never come off it up..with auto collect on the £25 your fucked if your playing for the MS.

id say avoid it mate..take a quick 8-10 steal then leave it.
led

Post by led »

totally agree with ssgtsnelly. I've played this to death tried lots of different ways never really been up.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Agree with you aswell - but also Oli, say it was refilled Thursday morning after someone had a big streak from it the night before, it'd take a lot more than 3 days casual gameplay to buzz it back up to the level you were hoping for.

Remember that Bellfruits are very temperamental creatures and take a lot more coaxing than you might normally expect!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

usually I dont touch this with a barge pole but it was the only one left in the pub that hadn't been done. Anyway I chucked £5 in and took the green streak that went for a lovely £50 I was quite surprised. It was probably IM and i just wasn't paying attention. I tried a few boards after but nothing major going on.

I think Bell Fruit's are more random then a S16 :D
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Cash is King wrote:I think Bell Fruit's are more random then a S16 :D
Hehe - probably not far from the truth! They can sit side-by-side on the bonfire as far as I'm concerned :)
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
mjd

Post by mjd »

also this machine is not worth playing unless it is full and YOU ARE WILLING to stick with it...
Spot on that. That is a important thing in general when it comes to Forcing. Have a Sh!tload of Coins, or you will get into that position where you are offered say £15 and feel like your forced to take it.. Then you cannot get JP, the next boards go shite and you end up just down!
boom
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Everytime ive played this i just blocks on £15 Super! in the end everyboard was offereing red features and lots of shots on the super feature board! I feel you need a huge float to take this m/c and even then like said above 90% time you are down!
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

i cant actually remember whos post im replying to, i clicked reply casue something caught me and i was gonna say something

err...

oh yeah, i remember now,

the £25 auto collecting, thats if you fill up the middle board,

simple, dont gamble in the middle unless you have to!

plus the mega streak is a bit crappy anyway, why not just go for the pot and see if it repeats, it might suprise you

ive seen this machine pay £100 jp, repeat, repeat, repeat, then next board give £14 from the middle, it definitely wasnt going to go all the way so i took the £14... £114, but i did put about £50 in to start it off..

the IM is obvious, you start the board and you automaticly get all 3 bullys, then it adds them again so they are red, the entire board goes red and it make a shed load of new sound fx... i think if you got the im and you didnt notice, you are blind deaf and very very dumb!

but im sure you didnt have one, otherwise you'd have known!

you need at least £100 to be safe to push this, and if you havent got the pot by £50 you are gonna be down, a lot down

i played a full one (dunno if it was refill or what) got £40 into it and it wasnt showing £10 back, only had the bullys lit once and they killed off at £3.50, so i WALKED! i was gonna be £40 down at least by the end of the force so there wasnt much point...

again, if you wanna know what anything on this machine is/does then post the feature names or whatever and ill tell you what it is, i cant be bothered to sit and think of them all,