Little Devil

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
mooster

Little Devil

Post by mooster »

This has reappeared locally, Mazooma, £35 version.

What utter utter shite this machine is. Any thoughts?! :lol:
Nixxy

Re: Little Devil

Post by Nixxy »

mooster wrote:This has reappeared locally, Mazooma, £35 version.

What utter utter shite this machine is. Any thoughts?! :lol:
My thought is that I completely agree with you :)
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
mooster

Post by mooster »

Haha! It's at Woking station... what a load of absolute guff it is, you know when it's spinning in bonus, and you can tell when it's going to screw you over... which is most of the time! £2-3 boards are a given! Not that I've done my nuts in it you understand... just stuck in a couple of quid here and there. I remember it being bad as a £25, and the saying "you can't polish a turd" is very true :P
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

This simply has to be one of the worst machines I've ever seen. Really, really poor... :( All of the skill (well, what there was!) of the original is completely gone. May as well give a £20 note to someone and toss a coin to get it back...
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
skyrocketbursts

little devil

Post by skyrocketbursts »

i know this machine is rubbish but i keep playing it, today i went to my local wetherspoon put 3 pound in and got 15 nice £12 profit for today,

but i want to ask what the best feature is on the top board as i did have reely mad, and i had a couple of shots left then i got spit roast then i got 8 winspins which i actually collected cos by this time i had lost my extra life, would reely mad been a better thing to take than the 8 win spins for instance? is there away around the board on the bonus feature or is it totally random is what i am saying
Mystery_Plum

Post by Mystery_Plum »

Matt Vinyl wrote:This simply has to be one of the worst machines I've ever seen. Really, really poor... :( All of the skill (well, what there was!) of the original is completely gone. May as well give a £20 note to someone and toss a coin to get it back...
A lot of it is down to the fact that many pubs are running their fruits on 74%, so any machine will feel shit.

That's how bad it's got...
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Mystery_Plum wrote:
A lot of it is down to the fact that many pubs are running their fruits on 74%, so any machine will feel shit.

That's how bad it's got...
2 lines? When I saw you'd posted the last entry to this thread I actually went down stairs to pour myself another drink to sip away at while I read what i'd assumed to be a detailed and moderately entertaining post.

2 lines.

Shame on you Steven.

I'm so disappointed i'm going downstairs to pour myself another drink....

The machine itself is utter dross. No rips, no steals etc, nothing. Thats the sad thing about recent releases.... no flexibility.....no chance of a jp rip when the game is burnt, so that the machine is set back even further.

Nothing.

Take DOND Big Deal. You go round the board a bit, land on bonus....

CANCEL LIGHTS UP! WOW....IT MUST BE DUE!

Lets see.... Hmmm... there's nothing actually decent on there, apart from MOVE IN...YEAH LETS MOVE IN!

Message..... Cash or Bust is.......£4. £4..... Okay. From this we now know 2 things. Firstly that this board is not phone capable. Secondly that there is no way this board will offer more than........£4. It doesn't matter how many levels you move in, the game gets no more exciting, and that is that.

But then again, what did we expect?

Its a bit depressing, but more depressing is seeing the same people playing such games time and time again, with the same zeal and enthusiasm, clearly oblivious that the profile of such games holds NO suprises whatsoever.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Mr McStreak wrote: Its a bit depressing, but more depressing is seeing the same people playing such games time and time again, with the same zeal and enthusiasm, clearly oblivious that the profile of such games holds NO suprises whatsoever.
In all fairness I mentioned to someone last week that I think people are finally getting the hump with DOND's.
My spoons has had DOND's in for near 12 months with the exception of a R2R which got a fair amount of punting. About 6 weeks back they had Big Deal/It's your Show & Rainbow Riches in. there's reguarly people playing Rainbow Riches and I've made quite a few quid on it from roughly 3-4 hits a week and in that time I've hardly seen anyone playing the DOND's. There's 2 oldish blokes in there that I have seen them only ever play RR. Obviously been stung 100 too many times by Noel.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Back on topic...I don't mind these, never worth much more than a quick milk if in with something else, but countless times they slow doww every level for an easy top.
Unbelievable Jeff
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I had about 5 of these turn up in a matter of days last year, since then I haven't seen another. Only had a couple of plays & it reminded me a lot like Oche,oche,oche. Expensive board costs but a good chance of a decent board.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
skyrocketbursts

so can someone help me and tell me what the reely crazy feature and spit roast features are on top board please the bonus board
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

if its not slowing down then every feature up top is a tenner or so.
Unbelievable Jeff
skyrocketbursts

ok thanks as the 8 win spins did give me £15 so basically it dont matter what feature you have up there if it is going to pay out it will pay out whatever it is going to pay out on any of those features i assume from this
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

spit roast
When you collect this feature, two blokes... ...Nah...

Thankfully, the only one of these that I had locally has been shipped out (can't remember what replaced it, so it must be equally as pap!)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
uber-pro

Post by uber-pro »

Loads (re)appeared near me recently too, I assume the re-surgance means they are £70 ready.

Shame they couldn't keep some of the magic in them, be dazzled etc were about for ages, and never played that bad for the punter.

Do they do the subtle "go all the way" message type thing in the LCD when taking a shot thing like corrination street?