Little Devil

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

Well it depends which one you mean, man up vol. 1 was consumed on the train, man up vol. 2 bigger and better, which was recorded some months later, was indeed consumed in the maccy D's near the pub in question. :D
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
silent g

Post by silent g »

loool
i was fucked!
the next man up is 4 qr pounders in one bun. thats a 1 pounder!
yum i cant wait!
clarky get a date for the next meet mate. put it in the staff room.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
mooster

Post by mooster »

That MaccyD's is amazing, ideal for some sustinance on the train journey back after far too many bevvys!!

Last time I was in that basement pub, there was an old dude with tourettes in there. Scary times.
muffmanneverdies

Post by muffmanneverdies »

Awful on £35 Jp but shit hot on £70 Jp if going down the back, only ever got stung once, 130 in for flat 70, but made it back later that week, easy money earner as a barman or if you work in an arcade, and Devil Streak is the best feature on the top board, nine reel blasts if jp in view second best/8reelblasts with 2 jp's in view unless you can get the 'once in a blue moon' 5 tridents and then its £95 for big money feature, well worth holding cancel for every spin of reels or board reel. I miss this machine alot, DOND the Perfect Game had given me blood pressure problems, jobby of a machine!