Little Devil

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

Never had a GATW on it, just watch for Cancel to light up and select the level/feature you want.

Also, look out for the 5, 7, 10 and 3 that have a red boarder, no lose hi lo!
CraigDag

Post by CraigDag »

Had 4 of these appear recently!
Along with more Can You Dig It...
skyrocketbursts

Post by skyrocketbursts »

i am doing alot better now on this machine now i know about the no lose red border 3 5 7 10, it paid for my night out on friday night
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Did any1 mention the fact that u can't collect on a ? that always annoys me although u can take cashpot.

And whoever mentioned the slow down thing - yeah but u need to pay attention as it's really easy to miss.

Overall don't really mind the machine. Had a few nice quick little profits from it.
silent g

Post by silent g »

these are shit.
had £12 cash ladder first board and high cash and stuff through out but it still cost £70 all down the back for a flat 35 top then dead.
this machine is poo.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
mooster

Post by mooster »

Just mentioned this in t'other thread, but shockingly - Little Devil does exist on £70. Pub at Waterloo station, near the cashpoints and Sushi bar! At least, it was there before Xmas!
shadmun

Post by shadmun »

These were good on 70
silent g

Post by silent g »

mooster wrote:Just mentioned this in t'other thread, but shockingly - Little Devil does exist on £70. Pub at Waterloo station, near the cashpoints and Sushi bar! At least, it was there before Xmas!
that pub used to be a good maker but had nothing good recently. the vortex was the last good machine till the number reel messed up.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
mooster

Post by mooster »

Yep - last time I went in there it was CnR Video, Crazy Chair, Little Devil - and an Indy Skulls.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

indy skulls 5 for 105
Unbelievable Jeff
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Regal?
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

No, talking about the lonton station one
Unbelievable Jeff
silent g

Post by silent g »

london waterloo station near the cashpoints and escalators that go to macdonalds theres a basement pub. alot of people remember it for the bog with a code to get in lol.
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

I remember it well silent, we went in there after you had eaten your 'man up' burger lol
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
mooster

Post by mooster »

Wow, was the man-up consumed at Waterloo?!