Another new DOND in my local

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
barneybear

Another new DOND in my local

Post by barneybear »

Good job its only a 10p pusher with supertokens and a 'deal or no deal' feature.

Still good fun to be had!

WARNING: DO NOT TILT!
mjd

Post by mjd »

10p pushers.. The amount of time someone is playing one and that horrible alarm goes off for no justified reason..

Whats next? Deal or No Deal bog roll?
boom
barneybear

Post by barneybear »

A johnny in the shape of Noels smug bastard face?

WARNING: NOT FOR BARRIER USE!
silent g

Post by silent g »

barneybear wrote:A johnny in the shape of Noels smug bastard face?
atleast it will have a beard :?
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Bad News
Attachments
edmonds_130.jpg
edmonds_130.jpg (6.92 KiB) Viewed 469 times
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

I tilted 1 of these in a shitty arcade had evry 10p off the tray
fightstar

Post by fightstar »

You live on the edge!
darren

Post by darren »

They may have fell off but you didnt have them lol. I have tried all sorts of erm, emptys on this and so far none have worked.

If you are currently in the process of working out an emptier, then you can dismiss the following.

Insert a note, plug it while the change is coming out. Awards a lost amount of which you could/would have had.

Generally 2p/10p pushers are doable, as all alarms are deactivated upon a coin being inserted. This is not the case with DOND. <<<<< the full stop says enough.

Ok so you may ask, how about you get this machine ready, and very well prepared to pay. Then while it is dropping its 10ps down for you the possibility of coins dropping out is VERY likely. Now while this er chute which enables coins to freely come out is open, lets yet again turn it off and on. Now when we turn the machine off the chute MUST still be open, so lets say we 'tilt' the machine while it is still turned off and supposedly chute for payout is still open. Not the case, this machine is em unbeatable maybe, well it could have been but it is very beatable indeed.

10p falls have ALWAYS been emptiable, wel actually no, they have not always been emptiable, but profitable if you ever felt the need to bother with them. I for one have not, but im having DOND. Anyone in need of a spare supertoken? Yes they are VERY hard to come by lol :roll: I would like to buy a 'supertoken for £10. Anyone selling?
red22

Post by red22 »

i once seen a 10p drop out when noone was playing it ! i nicked it i felt very naughty... must have bin having a bad day