global how big is your rock

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
boyr4cer14

global how big is your rock

Post by boyr4cer14 »

hi peeps i was just wondering what people tink of this fruit machine and where could i get a payout chip and how do you install it any peeps wana help me plz!!!!!!!! many thanks[/img][/code]
mark78

Post by mark78 »

i have the same machine its not bad gets a bit boring after a while i got the payout chip with mine wouldnt no where u could get 1
boyr4cer14

Post by boyr4cer14 »

i have the chip but one of the prongs on it has snapped off,can you think what kind of metal i can use to solder onto it ?? thanks
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

boyr4cer14 wrote:i have the chip but one of the prongs on it has snapped off,can you think what kind of metal i can use to solder onto it ?? thanks
probably one that conducts electricity.
pt

Re: global how big is your rock

Post by pt »

boyr4cer14 wrote:hi peeps i was just wondering what people tink of this fruit machine and where could i get a payout chip and how do you install it any peeps wana help me plz!!!!!!!! many thanks[/img][/code]
You can get one off ebay for a few quid, Due to the age you wouldn't be able to set it on £25 jackpot though, It's not a bad machine does get a little boring after a while use to have spotted dick not too long ago (clone of it)
boyr4cer14

Post by boyr4cer14 »

if anyone wants a good fruit machine Spares website go to http://www.coin.demon.co.uk/index.htm
boyr4cer14

Post by boyr4cer14 »

hi all, i went on ebay and i cannot find a payout chip anywere
boyr4cer14

Post by boyr4cer14 »

this fruit machine is so unreliable now the coin mech dont work also the money tubes font work, the 20p payout tube was sparking this morning help please !!!!!!!!! :D