Electrocoin Big Banker

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
kidgloves

Electrocoin Big Banker

Post by kidgloves »

Had a first dabble on this today. Different game to Gold Streak altogether.
Hi/lo on feature or cash stack - no gamble bonus for 3 hi/lo's in a row but bonuses on the numbers themselves and a spin option on the numbers for the middle circle which is very High and Mighty-esque.
From full, the force took £30 for flat £35, I thought I had IM for this £35 as it gambled out and all the middle cash/feature squares were red from the off, however I had the same about 4 features after and it lost on about the 6th gamble.
2nd top came from a red no lose which, as long as it stays red keeps the no lose alive. Goes back to normal most times though after 1 hi/lo.
Profile not very progressive in terms of gambling out the stacks, 1 feature can lose first go, the next can gamble half way up the stacks.
One weird feature I took red lines which offered 3/4 up the feature stack. It gambled out to 1 below the top feature on a 2 and lost to a 1 then there was no sign of high features for £25, then it just goes in again of red no lose. No top features over £35, in fact I've yet to break my duck on any Electrocoin hi tec going over £35.
Might give this a few more tries before writing it off completely.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
jonb

Post by jonb »

Saw this in a pub in Donny today. Didn't play it but some guy was seriously winning on it. All the circle was red. He collected one of them and hit the top feature, which looked like it rolled for about £75. Funny thing was that cash and feature stacks were both at about 4 or 5 high. Was he lucky or is there a cheat for this?
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

HMMMM!!!!
The Duke of betchington Betchrider