Astra Megaslot (multiplayer)

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Super Nearest Bars

Astra Megaslot (multiplayer)

Post by Super Nearest Bars »

These have just turned up at my local Agora to replace Bullion Bars and Party Time Double Decker, one's a 10p/£5 and the other £1/£500. Are these worth playing at all?
know-your-role

Re: Astra Megaslot (multiplayer)

Post by know-your-role »

Super Nearest Bars wrote:These have just turned up at my local Agora to replace Bullion Bars and Party Time Double Decker, one's a 10p/£5 and the other £1/£500. Are these worth playing at all?
definite yes! these have so much potential i'm doing well on a clone of this called Astra-Nomic-Streak
no pms please
Super Nearest Bars

Decided to have a go on this today, stuck £20 in and got on the Megaslot feature (the big video screen), it went for £105 (had 3 lines of sevens on the first go getting up to £75), so pretty pleased I did.

:D

It says the Megaslot feature is awarded randomly, but is this just after a win spin like on Party Time DD or can it be awarded on any spin?
Rob Pots

Post by Rob Pots »

Any spin mate, and changing stake on the £500 one helps. Also these tend to 'go up' in batches seen £800 + from £40 many times.
know-your-role

Post by know-your-role »

Rob Pots wrote:Any spin mate, and changing stake on the £500 one helps. Also these tend to 'go up' in batches seen £800 + from £40 many times.

ive had the 800, these can also eat 800 so be carefull rob have you noticed the reel sequence on these yet, if you take note of reel 1 and 3 respectively :wink:
no pms please
Super Nearest Bars

You can't change the stake on these ones, fixed at 10p and £1 respectively for the £5 and £500 machines.

By the way, what do you mean about reels 1 and 3, is this machine fixed or is it random? I didn't really look at that to be honest.
know-your-role

Post by know-your-role »

Super Nearest Bars wrote:You can't change the stake on these ones, fixed at 10p and £1 respectively for the £5 and £500 machines.

By the way, what do you mean about reels 1 and 3, is this machine fixed or is it random? I didn't really look at that to be honest.
i'll pm you
no pms please
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

me 2 :wink:
know-your-role

Post by know-your-role »

Super Nearest Bars wrote:You can't change the stake on these ones, fixed at 10p and £1 respectively for the £5 and £500 machines.

info sent
no pms please
Mystery_Plum

Post by Mystery_Plum »

What info?

Each spin of the bottom game reels is completely random on these monstrosities, even the £35 and £5 jackpot versions.

I like to think of them as being similar to playing roulette with 5 or 6 zeros on them instead of one. This always puts me off them :)
know-your-role

Post by know-your-role »

Mystery_Plum wrote:What info?

Each spin of the bottom game reels is completely random on these monstrosities, even the £35 and £5 jackpot versions.

I like to think of them as being similar to playing roulette with 5 or 6 zeros on them instead of one. This always puts me off them :)
no its not!
no pms please
Mystery_Plum

Post by Mystery_Plum »

Does it give you an advantage in any way?
know-your-role

Post by know-your-role »

Mystery_Plum wrote:Does it give you an advantage in any way?
yeah its a manip
no pms please
Mystery_Plum

Post by Mystery_Plum »

I'm not convinced - and I know these games inside-out...