3 player monopolys

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!

3 player monopolys

Post by Guest »

Not entirely sure whats up with my local's of these :?

I was playing player 2 today and it was backing but playing very strange, it seemed to be well buzzed then went on a suck for £40 and picked up again.

It cost £100 to get the let em spins which is all i 'usually' play for nowadays, £115 in and EXACTLY £115 back by the time the 'streak' had ended. My mate had put £60 over the back yesterday and got nothing except a few £5'ers. It was hinting at the flash as well towards the end but i simply didnt have the time + didnt want to risk it.

I suspect theyve been chipped or something, however the 'whistles' do not autonudge. Is there another revision which doesnt autonudge but plays unpredictably like this? :?

Made £40 in p1 and £30 in p3 from £5 each, they seemed to be playing the same way but i just took everything.

Darren
spa

Post by spa »

I have some very badly, I assume 'chipped' golden games my way. Very nasty piece or work.

Will hold after but give a couple of top reels then go dead, totally. Will cost £25+ to get them back then do the same. Ended up losing a good £60+ after it was holding!

It's not just me too, spoke to a few other players to see if they had tried them and the same results across the board.