GOLDEN CHARMS IS FIXED DONT PLAY

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
PLAYERMAN2000

GOLDEN CHARMS IS FIXED DONT PLAY

Post by PLAYERMAN2000 »

DONT PLAY GOLDEN CHARMS OR RAINBOW RICHES

I PLAYD GOLDEN CHARMS LAST WEAK AND I PUT A THOUSAND POUNDS IN AND DIDNT WIN ANYTHING OR GET ANY FEATURES ITS FIXED LIKE RAINBOW FIXES IM CONTACTING RAINBOW RICHES COMPANY LIMITED TO GET A REFUND BECAUSE ITS FIXED AND UNFARE ITS NOT RANDOM EVEN THOUGH IT SAYS IT IS AND YOU NEVER EVER WIN DONT PLAY

IM GOING TO MAKE THEM GIVE ME A REFUND
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Should have spent your bag on English lessons.
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Oh Dear. I know a woman who works in a bookies, she says the £500 machine hasn't paid the JP in 4 months.

You will not get your money back. The so-called random nature of these machines would probably favour the operator, not the player in a court of law.
The only advice I can give to get your "own back" is NEVER play a £500 machine or FOBT again.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

there is one way to get your money back and this will only work if you are under 18 .
JG

Post by JG »

The only way to play these is with a sledgehammer. Honestly, that's all you can do, there's no traditional skill as such, the aim is just to smash into the machine in the fastest time possible and retrieve the take.

If you haven't got the bottle to do that, then just don't play them.

People are very nosey when you're playing these though, trying to spy on the sledgehammer method, to be honest it's pretty straightforward once you've done a few.

It's of dubious legality. A passing policeman stopped to have a chat with me the other day and told me what I was doing was definitely shady and perhaps I might want to ease up on the ol' hammer for a bit.

(Note: Thread moved --> Red--->Misc)
Fruiter

Post by Fruiter »

£1000 is nothing for these, if anything it does prove the randomness.

I once put over 2.5k between a spin n win and a high roller without a win over £100, but the week before i won just short of £1,500 from my first tenner on the machines next to them!

I now rarely play these, if anything i'll just try a quick £10-20 and collect whatever i win, there's just no point in chasing them whatsoever.

With regards to them not being random, there's been umpteen discussions on here about it, my personal opinion is that they are random, but not in a true sense of randomness :?

The cashino in my local arcade has paid 7 Jackpots within 2 months and is currently running at 140% payout (2 of which were within the same £50!) everytime i go in i avoid it assuming that because it's given so many it'll be on the take for £1000's, then some scrote walks in and takes another £500 for a few quid in, needless to say the owner is pulling his hair out wondering when it's going to start making him some profit!
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

are we talking bookes versions or arcade versions... as i think there is a difference in the type of machine?
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

See that button next to the left of the A key....
Press it.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

WHO? ME? LOL

ARE WE TALKING BOOKES VERSIONS OR ARCADE VERSIONS... AS I THINK IS A DIFFERENCE IN THE TYPE OF MACHINE?
JG

Post by JG »

I ALWAYS USE CAPITAL LETTERS WHEN USING THE TRUSTY SLEDGEHAMMER. THE TROUBLE IS THAT MOST CITY CENTRES ARE ALREADY SMASHED, SO YOU NEED TO BE QUICK.

Post by Guest »

there fukkin dispicable...the coral type version more-so......
grandslam88

Re: GOLDEN CHARMS IS FIXED DONT PLAY

Post by grandslam88 »

PLAYERMAN2000 wrote:DONT PLAY GOLDEN CHARMS OR RAINBOW RICHES

I PLAYD GOLDEN CHARMS LAST WEAK AND I PUT A THOUSAND POUNDS IN AND DIDNT WIN ANYTHING OR GET ANY FEATURES ITS FIXED LIKE RAINBOW FIXES IM CONTACTING RAINBOW RICHES COMPANY LIMITED TO GET A REFUND BECAUSE ITS FIXED AND UNFARE ITS NOT RANDOM EVEN THOUGH IT SAYS IT IS AND YOU NEVER EVER WIN DONT PLAY

IM GOING TO MAKE THEM GIVE ME A REFUND
its funny u said that cos on the £35 im almost certain that they chipped them, as i used to play them . quite often u could put £1 in and get a feature straight away. this is the one in the 777 cabinet with 4 games.

the standalone seems to play different.

furthermore i watched a lad put 300 in without getting the 3 leprauchans and this was on the 35 version. prior to this was reg playing this for 3 months with regular features. the new chip plays very tight.

the reason i am very suspicious of these new chips as ive put in 600 just to get a jp !!!!. which didnt repeat . the manager swears down they havent been touched. bull$%^t. before if full it was defo worth a punt they seemed low risk. dont touch them now.
PMK

Post by PMK »

degeneration wrote:there fukkin dispicable...the coral type version more-so......
The Coral 100% random version is more weirder than the arcade 100% random version??????

Next you'll be saying that the £1 a spin version is much tighter than the £2 a spin older version. Of course the reduced stake doesn't affect the 100% randomness!!! :wink: :P :D
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

the 1 pound ago is much better value you get twice as many spins and therefore twice as much top buzz while you're wasting you're money away.
good signs include getting 2 rainbows alot and or leprechauns and or wells and numerous blocks of riches on reels 3-5 :lol: :lol: :lol:
stick to the free simulations that provide a totally unrealistic example of how this machine will "play" when you make the unfortunate decision to feed it for real.
PMK

Post by PMK »

The amount of times I'm playing stuff in arcades and some poor bastard is sitting on these things.

The other day I was stupidly involved in an auto pip doobery GGG. I was on it for about an hour and a half in the end and took quite a hit. The whole time I was on it some bloke and his wife were feeding notes into a £1 a spin Rainbow Riches. During the entire 90 mins I didn't here them get one single board. A few wishing wells yeah but f**k all else. Now I left my GGG about a ton down after some chronic bad luck but I mean how much must they have lost?

They left it with nothing shortly after I left my GGG, as I was pissed off about my loss, I though f**k it. So I shoved a 1'er in it. I got two £11.50 wins one set of wishing wells for £2 and no feature board. That was it. It lasted me all of about ten minutes. Now come on!!! Thats about 2 hours of solid play without one single lerprechaun doobery, which lets face it is likely to be £6 - £30. Sensibly I left the rest of my notes firmly in my wallet!!

Its the same on the Astra Mega Slot £1 conversions. The boards are f**king non-existent, it really is sick. I am so glad these got converted as every now and again I couldn't resist a riches with unusually hight pot values. This most of the time resulted in a quick grand down.

Even I dont get near these anymore. That quick ton I done for the sheer hell of it was a reminder of just how terrible these things are. I mean I lost that in ten mins, how much had the people done in it while I was doing swede on the GGG?

Its frightening, it really is.