Juggling Jackpots Gold

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
jaffacat

Juggling Jackpots Gold

Post by jaffacat »

One of these has turned up near me. Supplied by Sceptre (just replaced the last machine supplied by Leisure Link in my town).
Anyway, two quid in - Gold Streak £70 and my mate hadn`t even had the time to get the drinks in! £3 more in for next board just to check - nothing.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Nowt wrong with these really, just make sure you never take gold streak when it ain't red! I always take a £35 middle or red £35 shot if GS normal is offered and its in that board. Nothing worse than a £50 top and it dies after, like playing a red wrong most of the time if you do this.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Typical - I sing its praises then get done for £70 on one this afternoon :(

4 red strikes £5rp first board. Get involved, top after £45 - flat. 3 more flats and loads of fucking around, then it does a £35 followed by a £70 when i'm £150 in. £65 down i thought fook this, gotta be more juice in it. 5 strikes next board, death. SSS turns up a bit later but i fluff it and hit £20 which gambles down to £8, exchange it for the board. Evil Streak/MS offered, but no top. Bank plus another score goes in and i get it again for £105. Take a few bits after but its no good, i'm £70 down and it ain't improving. One to take on the chin and move on, ruined my good session i'd had previous to playing it too. Hrmph.
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

Mattb wrote:Typical - I sing its praises then get done for £70 on one this afternoon :(

4 red strikes £5rp first board. Get involved, top after £45 - flat. 3 more flats and loads of fucking around, then it does a £35 followed by a £70 when i'm £150 in. £65 down i thought fook this, gotta be more juice in it. 5 strikes next board, death. SSS turns up a bit later but i fluff it and hit £20 which gambles down to £8, exchange it for the board. Evil Streak/MS offered, but no top. Bank plus another score goes in and i get it again for £105. Take a few bits after but its no good, i'm £70 down and it ain't improving. One to take on the chin and move on, ruined my good session i'd had previous to playing it too. Hrmph.
Matt

I think you have made a lot of the usual posters smile to themselves.

OB and JG stop laughing and reply to his post. :)
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

No need, i'll do their replies for them.

ob - Matt! THIS IS MORE LIKE IT!!!! THIS HAPPENS TO ME EVERY DAY!! Where has all your luck gone? I mean i got £88567895 into online blackjack at 5am last night, but i just about scraped it all back with a good run. When you factor in theta-e, the earths gravity and the meaning of life you should have known you were going to lose money playing this sort of junk.

JG - Bloopety-bloop-bloop. Smuggling Crackpots isn't something i'd do daily. Or play for that fact. Is the magic of Oxbridge fading? Maybe £300 into a quiz machine would be better. The last thing you need when you're £300 into a quiz is a mega spin on Adders!
PMK

Post by PMK »

Ahh Matt B?

I have a lovely JG(Not Blooping or not Gold but a normal JG) in a lovely location. Once a week, haven't made less than £30 each time. Apparently its very popular among the locals. In I pop early doors and its sweet. Last time £10 rep first board a little score in for £105 followed two boards later by a delightful rip on the stones for a poor but acceptable £20. Rip? People say? Yes. RIP!!! They can be prised with clever use of bnous and life.

Over £150 up on this in 3 visits. But remember what all the REEL pro's say about these and clones(See Top Earning Post) They are CRAP. Leave them to me then please. You have been so far..........
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Oh yeah, i've also had plenty of nice ones recently too. SSS first bonus on a gold rush for £35, that plus a few quid more in for a £105, £85 up. Lovely jubbly. Gotta love the e/l spin 1 ? lose advance higher prise! Mouthful alert! :P
JG

Post by JG »

I'm going away on holiday for a couple of weeks soon Matt, any chance you could do my postings for me whilst I'm away? - that was pretty accurate back there.

LMAO @ some random doing £300 in Bullseye, he has bloodshot eyes, very poor general knowledge, sleep deprivation and aches and pains. All of a sudden, he reaches over, pops a 50p in Snakez, selects mega spin/50p and Splooosh it misses. Then he is back to the quiz. It's all you bloody need isn't it? A sploooosh. Even worse a sploosh which drops in lots of numbers and then you realise it has rolled in GMs. That's the worse kind of sploosh you can get when you're £300 in a quiz. Which of these would you associate with a cricket bat? Linseed Oil or Popeye? Best let it time out. I'm not sure. Time for a quick sploosh.

Anyway I'll try not to keep harpinging on about flukey £105 tops from £2 in and quizzes and splooshes. I'm not promising anything, sometimes it's just too tempting.

ALSO ATTENTION: Any BFKs thinking of floating around and burning up things. LOOK, it won't be offering OK? It will be MEGA DEAD. Only thing you'll be dialling up will be Loans Direct. I have a special arrangement whereby things get paid to me in advance. I had a set of roll in bars roll in seven times on the trot. That's my advance payment. There will be no trickery! Also there will be some special glue on some middle hold button, so if a chin comes into contact with it, then you'll be lugging an Eclipse cab around on your noggin all day. Also Vamp will be so far off that you'll wear your fingers out trying to press a reel around to get a (1) to get three away from bonus. The Monopoly Hot Propertys will all be £2 off full.
All quizzes will be so dead that Quiz Master from the quiz forums would have to put £300 into one to win a £1 back. Ca** and the other lad (not Slammer) from Bedford will be so on top of that rare cooked stake that it won't even be worth travelling over for it. ALL ROCKSTARS, JUGGLING GEORGES, MONSTER MONEYS, MAGIC SPIDERS AND even BUCKS will be so dead it won't be funny. As dead as when it gives the £70 from the main when it can't afford to. Mohican Money will be £3 max. It'll be so dead. Horrible pause then spin when trail held on 8. No numbers. Long boards. Losing gambles. Lights out. Offers £2, but only goes to £1 on cashpot the game over. You'll wonder what 4ss does. Actually SO DEAD you'll wonder what a ss does. There will be no flukey free SSSs, I shall make sure they are not available, even if it means doing a 4'er through to cycle 'em out. I shall have spys, pies and rats all checking and keeping everything burned. I shall program all barstaff and change assistants to be so on top, they'll think they're having an out of body experience.

Of course it's all loblocks, but it's a giggle.
tdotryg

Post by tdotryg »

Linseed Oil! LOL! :D :D :D :wink:
darren

Post by darren »

I am absolutely loving Money magics and the like.....

And no, im not joking

:wink:

Last time i played a magic though was a little dodgy :)

Walked into completely empty pub, keyed the magic 3 off, proceed to purchase half pint..... 4 quid in and it rolls the big one, first board :D

Changed the coins up as he had been watched the whole time, the idiot obliges then when hes paid up mutters 'just checking the machine' and stares at the side of it for 30 seconds as if he knows what hes looking for or something, i leave. (not that i was doing anything anyway!)

Same time next week :P
ob

Post by ob »

lol, these machines are gambles thats it, sometimes you make, sometimes you lose, they are pretty unpredicatable unless you'd know the exact history... had loads of both results, and this is from them being full/happy etc.

The worst culprit seems to be moster cash which the results tend to be more on the losing side, the best probably goldrush in terms of my results.

all in all, pants really... I'd hardly take matt's word for it, every player I've met that knows him thinks he's a poor player.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Hah - and do i care about people saying that............er no. Be interested to know who these people are though, or will they hide behind a pseudonym and stay anonymous. Fact is i clear a grand plus playing every month and have been for about 2 years now. Don't claim to be the best, nor do i make outlandish claims - don't see the point in lieing really. I'll just carry on as i do making my money and leave you all to fight over who's dad is hardest. Yawn. :roll:
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

ob wrote:
all in all, pants really... I'd hardly take matt's word for it, every player I've met that knows him thinks he's a poor player.
Seems a bit harsh to Matt Ob!

:(

But i agree they are all unpredictable machines. They do have a forceable top streak which will generally come in faster than say, a red S & L, but as with all of them the profit lies in whether or not it rolls for either £70 or £105.

plus they can do the magic £140, two £70's or a combination of £35's.

I think another good thing with them is joe public can quite easily win £5 off his £1 investment - which in this day and age is a bloody good return for their money! (and they all like to repeat red cash values aswell)

There are worse m/c's to play than these.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Another thing - if everyone here took ob's word for any machine you'd play nothing really. If you keep getting done over by these why play them? Just play a couple of cluedos and some old reds and save us the never ending bleating!
JG

Post by JG »

I think we just have to accept that you're different colours of the spectrum. Matt you're infra red and Ob is Ultra violet. No err, Matt is radioactive and Ob is a microwave. Matt is green and Ob is 83.56 Mhz. Well whatever, you're like chalk and cheese.

Whatever, I don't think either of you should modify your postings in any way. I'd hate to think that Matt had put £5 into a Gold Rush and got £105 out and he didn't post it up on here, because of negative reactions. It's part of the dynamic of the board.

Matt: "I made £350 today playing Games Medias, Invincibles and On a Rolls and SMTMs, things are never looking so good!"

Ob: "Those machines are shit Matt, you got lucky, you must be surrounded by munters, everywhere else in the country they are stone dead."

Let the nonsense continue.

On a different note I looked out the back bedroom window as it was still light and noticed a mosquito like thing bouncing against the window. As I moved to look at it, it kept moving across the window, mirroring my movement as if it knew I was full of blood. If I had opened the window, would it have flown in and sucked some blood out of me?

AS I type this my forehead is moist and I have the window open (risky).

Trayhop, how did your GoldRush go today? I'll do that Pm soon as well.