Hi new hear

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
pokercade

Hi new hear

Post by pokercade »

Hi im just wondering if anyone has any information on how to play globals high spirit. I know this is an old machine but any tips advice greatly appreciated.
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

I know a good trick, but it only works on the £15 jackpot version. Is this the one you have?
pokercade

Thanks for reply

Post by pokercade »

No it is the 25 pound version just been sited in my local bookies. Replaced diamond mine. :( But any tip you know owuld be handy.
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

Pity. I would actually come out of retirement if I found the £15 version again.

Don't really know any tips for it... gamble nudges is usually quite generous (i.e. it won't bump you like other machines can)... the IM is quite subtle, the logo turns red but there aren't any fanfairs or flashing lights or anything.

Learn your reels too.. I'm certain 7 stepper only steps down, but you can get £15 from that feature.

'fraid that's all I know... where on earth do you stay with such relatively old machines?
pokercade

Old yes i know

Post by pokercade »

A little town in scotland it is actually quite handy as the machines dont usually get rechipped. The local arcade had a pie factory last year which i could do twice a week for easy profit. It also had a temple of treasure and an unchipped king kebab two years ago. It means when i see on the net the emptiers and how they are chipped to death they can actually be of use to myself. The bookies also for some reason sites machines of the older variety now. Ladbrokes however still brings in the newer machines but still has a lag in rechipping the machines we must be low down on the priority list they had an unchipped snake that i got to do the emptier on twice after seeign it on the net before it got rechipped. This machine was in the ladbrokes for 5 weeks before it got rechipped how i wished i had up to date information.
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

ah.... takes me back. I used to work in a job which invloved me travelling round all the towns in Scotland, most of them I stayed in at some point. There were some right classics to be found!

As for £25 high-spirits, I think you're out of luck. It's pretty useless, unless someone else knows something.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

aha! new here!
lol

took me ages to work out what the hell that ment!
spa

Post by spa »

A cracking machine, my local one got turned down too £5, pretty shite like that. A bastard of a machine if you're clueless, mega profits if you know what you're doing. Emptied it a few times, not an emptier, just a very buzzing machine :)

The added bonus if this and most other globals have the same reel layout so if you know one, you know them all.

7 Stepper does only come down.

I'll happilly share how to rape this one good and propper now theres only £5ers left my way :)
pokercade

steve2

Post by pokercade »

Hi could you please tell me the tips that you have for this machine. Any information would be gratefully received. Thanks in advance.
Dunhamzzz

Re: steve2

Post by Dunhamzzz »

pokercade wrote:Hi could you please tell me the tips that you have for this machine. Any information would be gratefully received. Thanks in advance.
If boards are shit take "new boards" from superhold.

if you on the 10p/£5 version "ball and chain" (money belt) is always good for £2-£3 :)