Jackpots that Rock and Roll

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Max

Jackpots that Rock and Roll

Post by Max »

Have this in Spoons, only just come in - anyone seen it? same sorta idea as doctors and nurses (ish) but tends to have a bit more play-ability. had reasonable results. usually able to double your money. have had everything red (via 3 red backgrounds) any ideas how best to play this board?

max
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

no it isn't.

stop lying.

8)

search the forum mate, clone of juggling jackpots.

Marks out of 10 for this m/c? i'd give it about 3 (and i;m being generous here cos Spyder said he once saw one get emptied via a massive payout run) it never did this at all when sited in the pub I work at.

quick advice? red board (middle) couple of shots, go for super series or red Ko's= beer money.

Don't force unless uber confident.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

i saw one of the reglass's, didnt play it though

just for an update on the juggling jackpots, i saw it go backtoback streaks again a couple of days ago, 2 X 75 tops + afterplay, didnt make a lot of sense first was from the second supershot, second streak was from superskillstop (no you cant knock it back so it comes around)

i think the bonus on the 4 position may not be as restricted from giving decent bonus's, god knows why it did the second 75 as id have thought it'd do a flat 25... does anyone know if the sss JJpts always repeats?

a very unpredictable machine to force, i guess, if you're going to play it then just take a couple of quick steals, there are a few decent features that pop up, red backgrounds usually good for 3/4 cash strikes or the super streak, 3rd hold swapping brings the tenner in quite a bit, "stop them reels" can be a decent win, but i wont be forcing one again after seeing the varied results.
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

would force jj either it come when it wants too.... great mc for building up a good bank of small wins and then if the streak comes well yipdie do dar
I love it when a plan comes together
Fader

Post by Fader »

Not a great M/C in my book - Red JJ seems to be £75 everytime, took 75 lasttime, and then £25 tonight on normal JJ. It tends to sting you on the number so much, you will get a 50p, or £1 win, and it will never let you exchange - i counted 10x it missed, like a tenna

I also find that this is when it's "near ready" to pay-out, as both times i've hit top, it's taken 7-10 for the board that gives me that top feature.

I find on the M/C's round here, the afterboards are really dying off - no streak like the old days :roll: - maybe that#s just round here.

Fader
Chance favours the prepared mind!
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

red jj is defintely not £75 every time, youve just been lucky.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Played this earlier, and it hacked me off a bit! :x

Got a board from the red hot picker. Had an add again, and got 1 super shot. Gave me 3 KOs, didn't take them. Second one gave me red Super Streak. Excellent i thought, had this on powerlines go all the way to £25.

All cherry wins, got to £7 and stopped. :x :o :!:
Played another board, and got £4rpt in red, which gave £8. It was probably ripe for a push, but i didn't have enough on me to have a proper go at it.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

forced one of these today. was very wary though as this m/c is very similar to juggling jackpots can suck for 100 till a flat 25!!!!! (this wot i have heard anyway, never seen it happpen)

today it was playing very nicely. try and exchange when the top feture is red which i did and managed to get 40. played for other boards and 4 10 pounds a 12, and some 5-7 pound wins. saying that tho some of the features r absolute shite haha.

this is the very first time i have ever made a profit on this machine. :D yay!!!!!

tom
Matty

Post by Matty »

toothless11 wrote:forced one of these today. was very wary though as this m/c is very similar to juggling jackpots can suck for 100 till a flat 25!!!!
Im sorry why would you even force it mate if your aware that it can suck for £100 and give a flat £25?
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Mattb wrote:Played this earlier, and it hacked me off a bit! :x

Got a board from the red hot picker. Had an add again, and got 1 super shot. Gave me 3 KOs, didn't take them. Second one gave me red Super Streak. Excellent i thought, had this on powerlines go all the way to £25.

All cherry wins, got to £7 and stopped. :x :o :!:
Played another board, and got £4rpt in red, which gave £8. It was probably ripe for a push, but i didn't have enough on me to have a proper go at it.

Matt
Trouble is Matt that on Powerlines, Super Streak is the second-best streak on offer, whereas on JTRAR and JJs it's the third-best.

Even red Mega Streak usually stops at £12 - £14. I remember first time it happened to me - I was right hacked off too!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

matty, when a machine seems that it is playing well and showing good signs then it can easily be forced if u no wot u r doin! this m/c can suck for 100 as explained on previous threads but after puting 20 in and aquiring a £70 profit ill say i didn't do that bad.
remember, thats the whole part of gambling!!!! the element of risk, luck and ambiguous gameplay included on every machine can make even the easiest machines hard to force! (if u know wot i mean)

tom
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Not really, completely depends on the machine. I bet you never have to put £70+ into any new barcrest for a JP (Flash/Wobbler/LS etc). It really does depend on the manu.....once you've experienced them all, you'll know what i mean.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

ive seen one take £150 for a single jackpot

terrible when its been hammered,

but then ive also seen one pay 150 out

red juggling jackpots isnt in my opinon the top streak.

ive had red evil streak go for over 90quid
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

Super Streak Red - £7, slightly annoyed. A funny machine though, really unpredictable (JJP that is, not seen the clone yet)
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Dynamike wrote:Super Streak Red - £7, slightly annoyed. A funny machine though, really unpredictable (JJP that is, not seen the clone yet)

how much did you expect?