Money Magic

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
itsme

Money Magic

Post by itsme »

Does the top feature pay more than Big Money ???

Reason I ask,

Playing it last night and was buzzing to high heaven.

Big money was lit, 5 top hats, no features left,no cash amounts left and I had an extra life.

Carried on for the main feature and in the process lost the extra life.Im now on the outer board.So I just could not help but collect the big money just in case I did land on a question mark and it screwed me. Although this is debatable with what mood the machine was in.

I got 5+10+15+20 fucked me on the 25.

What would the top feature have paid ??????
life is like a big shit sandwich - every day we take a bigger bite
mjd

Post by mjd »

On a JTR&R I Collected BM once and I think it Gave me something lousy like £15, definately wasn't as much as JP
boom
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

£25 juggling jackpots or jtrr can just give the 1st or 1st and 2nd values.. but not really that common

the top would have done probably 35 40/45ish or 70, if it was red probably 105 but this wouldnt have come from the board you were on... although it does sound like you were invincible, but you have to avoid hi lo-ing shit numbers as it can kill you.. you probably had the chance to gamble for the top at one point but didnt notice you had it.. more or less any hi-lo on 1 supershot will win... but it could quite easily have killed you.. sometimes at this point it will be easy to get back on the board and get the top feature, or it could have taken another 50quid and played through the buzzing cycle and gone stone dead for a while..

personally i think you did the right thing this time, and with the £50 win, it wasnt too much of a bad call..

did you test a few boards after? it could have done a few medium win boardsto give you a few extra quid, or recouped the £15 it'd paid over the pot then played like shit?
shadmun

Post by shadmun »

Best bet is to ask darren the money majic master :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post by Guest »

MM kan do odd amounts, defo 35...but kudda been summit like 47 etc...
itsme

Post by itsme »

I kinda shat my pants. Did not want to loose on a question mark or the game over so I took the big money. :(
life is like a big shit sandwich - every day we take a bigger bite
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

Personally I would have carried on and played for the next board. :P
shadmun

Post by shadmun »

I wouldv consulted the money magic master before making my next move possibly via video phone :wink:
tdotryg

Post by tdotryg »

yes i agree. Although the lines are always very busy on the money magic master video conference helpline. My advice is to talk to frank, many people underestimate him as a very reputable player.