pick a pack

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
stumbleupwards

pick a pack

Post by stumbleupwards »

appeared in a pub near me, looks like an old machine but not seen it before, loving the way it plays, seems very easy to read, and has shown me healthy profit so far. anyone seen this, is it an old machine as it seems or just a poorly built new one? either way so far so good
Matty

Post by Matty »

IMs?? :?
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

think you mean pick of the pack...if you have an unchipped one which i doubt then its great..if chipped its shit..

but if you are doing well from it then guess it would be silly to stop playing it.

Post by Guest »

ssgtsnelly wrote:think you mean pick of the pack...if you have an unchipped one which i doubt then its great..if chipped its shit..

but if you are doing well from it then guess it would be silly to stop playing it.
Was the free win info actually legit on this?

I have one which i suspect may be unchipped still but havmt bothered to try. Plenty of people confirmed it in its day but you know how it goes....
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

i do believe so darren but by the time i found out about it it was more than chipped :(

you seem to have good luck with unchipped m/cs round your area so might be worth a go if ur feeling risky..
stumbleupwards

Post by stumbleupwards »

well to be honest the pub its in is hardly a modern establishment! bit of yee old locals type pub in a small village so may be un chipped. anyone fancy being genourous and sharing the info on the free spin thing for this? i am feeling all left out!!!
ob

Post by ob »

can you collect on ? squares... if so unchipped
stumbleupwards

Post by stumbleupwards »

dontk now will check it out next time i am in there
andy

Post by andy »

Can anybody confirm that if you CAN collect on a ? then its not chipped?
I'm really excited to hear a reply :D cheers lads!

Post by Guest »

ob wrote:can you collect on ? squares... if so unchipped
Nah mine doesnt collect. Good to know that, saves the cost of forcing out an IM on a bellfruit :)