LONDON UNDERGROUND......

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!

LONDON UNDERGROUND......

Post by Guest »

Hi all. I will be very grateful for anything on this machine. It is quite old and i think it is a MAYGAY. Im willing to trade. I have info on TRAILBLAZER, BLING KING, KING KER-CHING. Cheers all, Tomcat.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I want my f-ckin money back, London Underground....

...Useless bunch of f-ckin tw-ts, London Underground...

Sorry mate, couldn't help it, I take it you've heard the song?

Anyway, as far as the machine goes, I can't help - although do a bit of a search through various fruity sites and you should find it for free, it 'is' an oldie now...

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."

LONDON UNDERGROUND

Post by Guest »

Strange machine, this one, only played it once!

There's a 10p / £5 JP version in American Pizza next to the Imperial in Stroud. Was waiting for a pizza, so put a spare 10p in it, and straight away flashes 'DON'T HOLD ANY', and spins in a fruit win straight away. On to the feature some buttons become active, Victoria Line, Circle Line, and District Line. Anyway, not sure what to do, just pressed Victoria, and ended up with an £8 win with one credit, despite the whole 'No more than FIVE POUNDS can be won in any one game'! Some kids went on after I collected the £8 and left it, and they didn't even get on to the feature for another £15 or so! It's usually the other way round when I play machines, I stick £30 odd in and get jack shit, while some kids come along, put 10p in and the thing just empties!

Matt, got the lyrics for that song here:

Some people might like to get a train to work, Or drive in in a beamer or a merc. Some guys like to travel in by bus, But I can't be bothered with the fuss.

Today I gotta take my bike, 'Cos once again the tube's on strike The greedy bastards want extra pay, for sitting on their arse all day, even though they earn 30k.

So I'm standing here in the pouring rain, WHERE THE FUCK'S MY FUCKING TRAIN?

(chorus)
London Underground, London Underground, They're all lazy fucking useless cunts. London Underground, London Underground, They're all greedy cunts, I wanna shoot them all, With a rifle...

All they say is 'Please mind the doors', And they learn that on a 2-day course. This job could be done by a four-year-old. They just leave us freezing in the cold.

What you smell is what you get, Burger King and piss and sweat. You roast to death in the boiling heat, With tourists treading on your feet, And chewing gum on every seat,

So don't tell me, to mind the gap, I WANT MY FUCKING MONEY BACK!

(chorus)
La-la-la-la, la-la-la-la,

The floors are sticky and the seats are damp, Every platform has a fucking tramp,

But the drivers get the day off when WE'RE ALL LATE FOR WORK AGAIN!

London Underground, London Underground, Wa Wa Wankers, They're all wankers, London Underground, London Underground, Take your Oyster Card, and shove it up your arsehole.

Download the MP3 here: http://www.geofftech.co.uk/adb/january0 ... ground.mp3
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

i love that remix version of 'going underground'!!!! The jam are quality!!!!!

:D
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

yes the jam are the sex haha.

paul weller is one of the greatest.

as my little piccy shows..
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Heh - that's it! ;)

Played it full pelt at a party the other day - went down well funny!

Along with that all time classic 'f*ck off noddy' by Ian Drury... :)

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Spyder

Re: LONDON UNDERGROUND......

Post by Spyder »

tomcat wrote:Hi all. I will be very grateful for anything on this machine. It is quite old and i think it is a MAYGAY. Im willing to trade. I have info on TRAILBLAZER, BLING KING, KING KER-CHING. Cheers all, Tomcat.
err london underground circa 1998?

grey and red cabinet? where do you live? a holiday park?

these are shit machines, but can roll for loads, its on £15 i assume?

id leave it alone unless you see someone lose £50 - 80 in it without collecting anything.

Post by Guest »

I live in birmingham and its in a local chippy! Yeh its on £15 but i really need to get some info on it. Ive played it a couple of times and had jackpot both times within about £10/12 quid!!! It does have a tendancy to kill you early on, like the second spin!!! Cheers
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

youll find it will streak occasionally, and it will be a case of holding your breath and hoping the jackpot starts a streak, it'll give 4 or 5 in a row then go totally dead...

and itll probably do it about twice a year unless it gets played a lot

youll find people lose when the shop is busyest, so try it on opening on saturday or sunday...

also watch out for the people in the shop playing it, youll be able to tell if they do by the fact that you have some smelly kebab bastard stalkin every press you take....

just like i get when i go in ours where they have a nice machine that i cant "do" cause itll be a one time thing