Cluedo - how weird??

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Trail Boost

Post by Trail Boost »

you made it quite obivious now aint u i reckon some one will guess it in 3 posts :x
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

So your basically talking about something along the lines of when you have JP on for SH & it starts you with no features. You have no control over the machine starting you with however many features so you wouldn't be able to empty it.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

give that man a cigar ,,,,,,,,,,,, you got it. ,,,,,,,,, its not sensitive anyhow because its not emptiable
Little discipline = BIG issue

bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

Yeah I agree its not exactly sensitive!
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I'm surprised by all the cloak & dagger around it. Any natural JP doesn't really affect the lines & that's well known so this thread has run for nearly 4 weeks for fuck all really :roll:
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
JG

Post by JG »

" i have however on numerous occasions been ahead on it before getting guac and still giving the full unrestricted roll proving that it doesn't affect any of the pots whatsoever "

I always believed this win to come from the streak pot, thinking that it'd just give Colonel's cash if if couldn't afford it. Similar to a Martal Wombat showing superhold, stretch the old grey cells a bit. Blapping a 12 3 on a Wombat would sap juice from the streak bank, as would prising it for superhold, if (haven's above) it was there. So it would not show superhold, proving the streak bank was almost, if not totally dead.

This is just way too Maygayish though, I'm finding it hard to believe that it's not compensated for somewhere. I've had it three times myself. The first time it was getting quite happy and I thought I'd landed an im board, wrong! I got zapped with the odds, never mind against. Second two times I took it, yes it was free but I always thought it was just the streak bank deliberately pissing about, getting ziggy (confusing sorry) when it's nearly there throwing out a £35 nugget. Had one of mine a month back do it. Sh then lines. Went back in four days and got two im boards for £35+£45 then lines.

Still if you got the big free+£105/+£15+main then wowser.

I still can't believe it's totally free, sorry.

Either it could in theory streak for £140 and was holding back for ages, as these take ages to save or the next streak will take an extra £35 of saving.

I also had a rip for red magnifiers not too long ago. I was £34 in and was hoping it'd be a bonus. Alas, it wasn't. Something like landing on bottom bonus on a 2, got no lose, had two los, lo for glass and skill for second glass. Not exactly, but something wierd. In the end lost a few bob ascertaining it wasn't a gimmie.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

you've sort of answered your own question there jg old friend , lets try and sort this out once and for all

the very fact it doesn't have to trigger the roll (but often does) yet stil be in the same mood as before you took it (ie lines happy etc) meens its totally free, ,,,,, or does it? lol .

we all know when taking tenners this way that you can get away with 2or3 whilst still keeping it lines happy ,,,,,, you can even start on one thats dead and keep level by taking a cpl of tenners, which in turn juices it up from being dead to offering, but the tenners do count in some way or another because if you take the piss by taking 3 or more it can knock it back from being lines happy considerably, ide estimate that the tenners taken this way are valued at about 3-4 quid each ,,, i could be wrong ,,,,,,,, but either way ive still fully rolled many many of them after taking a few ,

so iff we base it on that theory then maybe jackpot taken this way isnt totally free afterall
perhaps if you took 2or3 this way it would (like the tenners ) knock percentage back .
however being how ultra rare it is to even get one, none of us are ever gonna be in the situation of knocking back 3 of these to prove either way

none of this affects the roll in any way , as the roll can stil trigger off any board regardless of what you've taken beforehand

sorry if that lot sounded confusing but the pro's among us should be able to follow it :P
Little discipline = BIG issue

JG

Post by JG »

I suppose it could be compensated for by the main reflex. AS soon as you get that GUAC, oh boy, the next player is in a lot of trouble as the main reflex is locked down good and proper.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

gambogaz1 wrote:I'm surprised by all the cloak & dagger around it. Any natural JP doesn't really affect the lines & that's well known so this thread has run for nearly 4 weeks for fuck all really :roll:
Agreed!!! Thought this was going to be something interesting.
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

I have always thought that SH had a kinda seperate pot. Taking a few tenners drains this but doesnt kill the readiness of the machine. Ive never really noticed one dying from taking wins off SH.

I have also had a jp off SH, followed by another 'chance' which started 2 features. So either the machine randomly throws in the no feature starts with these reels, or there is some sort of value build up or seperate pot.

I have also had a jp off SH and found the machine very dead. Finding out after that my mate had already done it!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Surely the fact that in the newer 'versions' of this machine, they've tightened up the possibility of getting SH with JP there, surely it can't be free? There's been 'focus' on it by the manufactures to ensure that the board doesn't give away a JP that it really can't afford.

Not sure of the case with older versions, as if JP was there, it would 'more often than not' start you with SH or no features.

JG: A similar thing happened to me first board the other week, where I prised it into giving me 3 red glasses. I'm sure that lucky seven and a few no loses were involved. Can't remember exactly, but I knew it had 'no way out'. ;) On a similar note, I know that 'lines' are most often used for one feature in particular, but if you are quick enough with your eyes, also keep a look out for how many glasses it gives you and where you will start on the SB. Had it offer me two reds the other day and start me off on the square at the bottom just before the glass (bonus?) on a 2. :)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
PMK

Post by PMK »

I would say that 80% of the time if it doesn't block JP from SH then its a free board/random IM anyway. However if you start chasing one then eventually it will allow this purely because it can afford to and of course it will still be lines ready afterwards.

I would suggest that if it offers JP on SH and isn't a free one its because there is plenty of value in the machine and wouldn't be that far away from giving SSS anyway. Any of the above still means its lines ready!!

I had a strange one the other day, SH was there but only from 2 steps so I needed it red, used my bonus to get a skill, it let me skill it up and then gave me a slow down skill on the crucial one. Obviously I took the JP on red SH and my curiosity got the better of me so I tried another board. The usual £6-£8 in and stone dead. Why did it let me have the JP on SH 'almost naturally'???
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

its a seperate pot because I was watching someone who missed the gamble for SH for a pot because he was a noob and does not play machines properly anyway i got a hold for a board and it dropped in pot in view and no feature start!

So this has got to be a pot for the superhold which comes from value!
justice For The 96
PMK

Post by PMK »

Also, why does this NOT always block sevens and melons from SH even when stone dead? The amount of times the first board I've played doesn't block the tenner/melons and its dead is to much to be a coincidence.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

does it really matter anyway, who actaully cares
justice For The 96