Cluedo - how weird??

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

PMK wrote:P1 clue's do skip yeah, but normally only for red number runner and of course for GUAC or SH if pot is there.

Guess you dont have the skills of the PMK mate. Ask kesh about me hitting Bank Raid on TIJ3 without the £4, £5, £10 or jackpot bulb working!!! Oh its true, I remember shouting it to the whole service station after I hit it!!! I also remember telling the same service station how I was gonna put a chair through the £5 bonkers after it still killed me for a top from about £50 from £5 offered 1st board!!!
Bank raid without the £10 and jackpot lights out..MMMMMMM cant be that hard can it? bet it still dint run ...
PMK

Post by PMK »

£4, £5, £10 and pot lights out, not just the two my friend, have to do it by sound and no it didn't run!!
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

yeah finkin now bank raid with no lights is hard! all that work and no run makes you sick dont it!
JG

Post by JG »

Yep, if the sound was down, uuuuft you'd have your work really cut out.

Love the jump on Cluedo when either SF or skill would be good. You aim for SF and Bloooooopity, it's whipped onto the magnifying glass.

I had one which was one below the other day, with a high five, give change number for 5 on features.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Skill Stop: I know it is intended to 'help' you when it slows down after the first 'round', but it doesn't half put me off my stride! lol
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Lol true matt. They do skip, but when they do have value in them you can hit skill all the way up to the feature below number runner. Then all you have to do is hit super feature before the skill to get the jp feature!!

Do you know how to tell if a dond is chipped before you even have to plap it? This is only beneficial to those who can't hit wild thing. Doesn't matter for me as i can do all the chipped ones anyway!
gmuney

Post by gmuney »

could do with some basic tips on this machine?!

what sort of pattern do i look for on the number reel?

i mean say it lands on a "2" instinct tells me lower but i always go higher & lose?

anyone could help me regain some money for this machine, that would be great! :)
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

gmuney wrote:could do with some basic tips on this machine?!

i mean say it lands on a "2" instinct tells me lower but i always go higher & lose?

anyone could help me regain some money for this machine, that would be great! :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
gmuney

Post by gmuney »

bigv038 wrote:
gmuney wrote:could do with some basic tips on this machine?!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
instead of laughing, maybe some advice would be good....mincer!
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

How to play this is posted heavily all over the internet - including on here! All you have to do is search :!: :roll:
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

toothless im guessing u mean whether they pay out when u still have credits in,btw just because it dosent payout when u have credits it dosent mean its chipped
i got more routes than loreal
mr BIG

Post by mr BIG »

trayhop123 wrote:there is only 1 free win amount, that has to be taken in exactly the right way for it to be totally free, not affecting any pot whatsoever ever, and no you cant get it often enuf to empty, i have however on numerous occasions been ahead on it before getting guac and still giving the full unrestricted roll proving that it doesn't affect any of the pots whatsoever ,

anyone who thinks there are any more totally free wins that dont affect any pots/% are wrong.
There are definately free WINS on these machines, i thought they were all common knowledge by now but i guess not.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

your a donut m8 read my post again, i said totally free that dont affect percentage whatsoever ,,,,,,,,,, or are you just fishing, pm me
Little discipline = BIG issue

Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

mr BIG wrote:
trayhop123 wrote:there is only 1 free win amount, that has to be taken in exactly the right way for it to be totally free, not affecting any pot whatsoever ever, and no you cant get it often enuf to empty, i have however on numerous occasions been ahead on it before getting guac and still giving the full unrestricted roll proving that it doesn't affect any of the pots whatsoever ,

anyone who thinks there are any more totally free wins that dont affect any pots/% are wrong.
There are definately free WINS on these machines, i thought they were all common knowledge by now but i guess not.

Exactly - i thought every1 knew. The only free thing I took that seemed
to set it back once was Fast cash in red but i think that's because i hit £20.

But that's literally the only time a free win set it back.
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

wat u on about alpine?
i got more routes than loreal