Cluedo - how weird??

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Alpine021

Cluedo - how weird??

Post by Alpine021 »

Ok this was just mad.

Played a Cluedo - got lines off £5.

Killed me on my free gamble - how annoying.

£23 later so looking at £7 profit.... it did it again. Fuck.

About £45 I take my free win - normal lines (people know the free win right?)

Anyway - u'll never guess what - mega streak. WTF - never!

So flat £35 then got my lines and ended up about even.

Never been killed twice in a row for my free gamble though....
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I assume you've got a p1 then?
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Was that from the lines 'selection' without having to gamble?

Best thing I had on a Cluedo, was starting the board on super feature, and it topping it right up to one before MS on red, with the first number on the feature side a 2... :)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
bigpokercouk

Post by bigpokercouk »

Matt Vinyl wrote:
Was that from the lines 'selection' without having to gamble?

Best thing I had on a Cluedo, was starting the board on super feature, and it topping it right up to one before MS on red, with the first number on the feature side a 2... :)
The 2 doesnt make a great deal of diffence on a no-lose board!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Heh, true! ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
darren

Post by darren »

Mattb wrote:I assume you've got a p1 then?
Can you empty these with said free win, i know they superhold but can be bloody tempremental. Not like ziggys and that, their ok :)

I have 2 and have near emptyed both most times ive played, however, the free win, if it was an empty would be appreciated, as in exactly what way it is obtained. I cant see a free win being that much use when your putting it that much under with superhold anyway :D
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Don't think there is a free win is there? The very first ones will SH as you say, but are damn hard work.
uber-pro

Post by uber-pro »

There are free WINS on these
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

A free WIN but didnt know there was free WINS
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

there is only 1 free win amount, that has to be taken in exactly the right way for it to be totally free, not affecting any pot whatsoever ever, and no you cant get it often enuf to empty, i have however on numerous occasions been ahead on it before getting guac and still giving the full unrestricted roll proving that it doesn't affect any of the pots whatsoever ,

anyone who thinks there are any more totally free wins that dont affect any pots/% are wrong.
Little discipline = BIG issue

Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Hmm this has all gone a bit weird. What I'm on about (which is free) is not a "particular win" i.e. particular amount or feature.

To be honest every seems to be jumping around the point without saying it. but i also get the feeling some people might be on about completely different things!!!

i.e. which superhold thing r u on about? And i do mean "which"...?
PMK

Post by PMK »

Lets not dance around gentlemen.

The Random(not forced IM) is free, come on everyone knows that, this 'freebie' will not block jackpot from superhold via the board.

Some P1 cluedos do superhold the way ziggys/cabins do and I shan't go into detail as I know a few lucky people still have a few of these. This is what is meant by the 'other' superhold I guess???

P2/P3#s normally give two of these freebies on the trotski and still allow lines afterwards. Or just go £70 off the 1st Red MS. Never seen a P2/P3 do this and then be there for SSS afterwards followed by lines unless its from a filthy greasy chase!!

Speaking of Cluedo's I did one in the morning yesterday which was there but only just, anyway I prised it in with good skills and use of steps and bonus to get it a wee bit earlier than usual. Anyway, I went back to it about 10 hours later and it cost £9 for a board and was starting '2 up'. Blatantly still on its arse from earlier. However, my first win started me with two lo's and a lucky 7 on middle reel. went lower on the lucky 7 which then landed me on skill. Being the skill master general I managed to skill it up from 2nd bottom to 2 away from GUAC at which point it jumped. I then had 3 lo's which of course gives me a skill bonus, the feature no. was on a 3. Thinking the only chance I have is no lose, I went for it. A huge 30+ second stick and it went to a 1!!!!! Happy days and probably the most dead cluedo in essex!! I reckon 70+ to see £3 happy.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

How the hell can you skill it up? They bloody skip all the time. Had a ziggy do me earlier just going for fast cash!
PMK

Post by PMK »

P1 clue's do skip yeah, but normally only for red number runner and of course for GUAC or SH if pot is there.

Guess you dont have the skills of the PMK mate. Ask kesh about me hitting Bank Raid on TIJ3 without the £4, £5, £10 or jackpot bulb working!!! Oh its true, I remember shouting it to the whole service station after I hit it!!! I also remember telling the same service station how I was gonna put a chair through the £5 bonkers after it still killed me for a top from about £50 from £5 offered 1st board!!!
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Come down here and show me then :P I can hit them pretty well, its just blatant skipping off and not me missing though. Maybe the machine knows whos playing. If i change my name to a 3 letter moniker like MRB to match BFK or PMK maybe i'll have more luck.