Cluedo - how weird??

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

If its free it shouldnt matter what you hit. Should it?
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

alpine your just as clueless, there is only 1 win that is totally free that doesn't affect percentage whatsoever, betch knows i know, pickareal knows, and lots of other pro's know,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

so put your fishing rods away, your not reeling any info out of me.
Little discipline = BIG issue

JG

Post by JG »

Yep don't hit £20 on red fast cash as it is not free, also £4 is not free but any other win is free. Case closed.
mr BIG

Post by mr BIG »

trayhop123 wrote:your a donut m8 read my post again, i said totally free that dont affect percentage whatsoever ,,,,,,,,,, or are you just fishing, pm me
Im not fishing for any information been playing these machines for a long time.

So your saying of all the free wins available only one dosent effect the percentage at all and all the pther free wins are just from seperate pots?

The way I interpret these so called free wins is that they are free because they do not set back getting the red lines, so in turn if they do not set the lines back they must not affect the percentage of the machine. (unless of course they are covered by seperate pots)
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

If its totally free then you should be able to empty/virtually empty the machine. As far as i know you can't do these over, so it can't be 100% free,,,
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

exactly ,,,,, everybody knows if you take 5-6 of these it will set lines back
so like i said there is only 1 totally free win that doesn't affect percentage whatsoever

munters

trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

and as for the totally free win, it isnt possible to get it often enuf to empty ,.

those in the know ,know

thats all im saying on the subject

Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Hmmmmmmmm. I''ll assume it must be a certain value on a certain feature then if this has any substance at all. You should technically be able to get it whenever you want when its ready, as when its flying you can get any cash amount or any feature you want!
now_then

Post by now_then »

There is no totally free win on these. The IM board or whatever you call it, comes from a different pot. So the normal play will still be at the same stage it was before the IM board.
If there was a totally free win on these, then you would find them empty everywhere.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

now_then wrote:There is no totally free win on these. The IM board or whatever you call it, comes from a different pot. So the normal play will still be at the same stage it was before the IM board.
If there was a totally free win on these, then you would find them empty everywhere.
There is a TOTALLY free win on these, honest!
now_then

Post by now_then »

Then why aint they all being emptied? If you push for the all the way board then you should be able to empty them, as then you could take any amount on any feature. Never seen any Panthers or Rovers empty, unless its a feature only seen on Cluedos.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

now_then wrote:Then why aint they all being emptied? If you push for the all the way board then you should be able to empty them, as then you could take any amount on any feature. Never seen any Panthers or Rovers empty, unless its a feature only seen on Cluedos.
Sorry but im not putting on here what the free win is mate
now_then

Post by now_then »

Didn't ask you to. That wasn't the question I asked.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yeah i'm not having that either. If it was 100% free when it was ready you could take it every board. None have been emptied to my knowledge so surely it must be coincidence.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

you lot cant read, betch is right ,,,,,,,, and the totally free win can not be obtained often enuf to empty, its a rarity as it is ,,,,,,,,,, and you stil cant get it on a i.m board ,,,,,,, keep guessing, none of us is just gonna give it away