Did I play this machine right?

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Calski

Did I play this machine right?

Post by Calski »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright folks,

Stopped off in the services on the way back to Edinburgh today, found a King-cer-ching, £10 off with a note changer, had a go and first feature dropped just short of jp, so obviously i thought, it's worth forcing.
From this it dropped short the next two features, then went shit for £30, finally after about £45 in, it went, but only for £25 off shots, didnt repeat. Next feature went for £15, then next for £6. Then dead. These features cost in total about £10. I ended up not that much down, if down at all.
Did I play this machine right? I play fruities quite regularly, but never really go near this machine, as I said, it seemed more than right for a force. Should I have carried on for more, even tho the last feature was dead?
Just going by past posts were some have put £50 or £60 in this machine and walked away with about a £80-90 streak, if not more. Should I have pushed for more than I did?

Cheers folks,

Cal
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

no you did this right mate..

this machine can be an absolute twat even when full..
if its REALLY wanting to play then it will give you the 25/reel crazy/ks without any fuss.

straight arrow shots to the top and the like

taking good features after a JP or streak is a wise idea as it can block at 10/15/GT/IAK for a very long time and cost you a shit load to do.

think others will have a say on this but i think youve done it nicely
ob

Post by ob »

hmm, firstly I wouldnt have took JPR from shots, as given the amount you've put in etc.etc. the king streak is a better option... JPR rarely repeats but the king streak is often £30-45+ I imagine the jp can repeat as it does on the earlier crest versions, but I still reckon king streak is the way to go there...

if the next board offered 15 I imagine it was streaking - especially if it was throwing in 1/12 a lot and in which case you should have got a king streak off that board, and in the case of it streaking the king streak is often in the £40 region. It was suggested it blocks at £15etc. for a long time if it wants, yes I agree, however if it wasnt streaking ( which is unlikely from a £15 offer ), the £15/goodtimes will come back the next board most likely, so you wont have done yourself out of much!

all said though its a pretty poor machine, as it costs too much to play for the top, and quite rarely streaks
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

They are pretty forceable i find. Granted it can cost a lot, but if you do it at the right time, you can get it for £20-£30. KS is often quite decent, as are the afters.

If not, just play ONLY for:

Red Game
Skill Cash - £8/£10
Exchange
Try and get It's a Knockout/Good Times/£15/£25/Prince Streak +

You'd be surprised how often you get this board set up!

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

ob wrote:hmm, firstly I wouldnt have took JPR from shots, as given the amount you've put in etc.etc. the king streak is a better option... JPR rarely repeats but the king streak is often £30-45+ I imagine the jp can repeat as it does on the earlier crest versions, but I still reckon king streak is the way to go there...

if the next board offered 15 I imagine it was streaking - especially if it was throwing in 1/12 a lot and in which case you should have got a king streak off that board, and in the case of it streaking the king streak is often in the £40 region. It was suggested it blocks at £15etc. for a long time if it wants, yes I agree, however if it wasnt streaking ( which is unlikely from a £15 offer ), the £15/goodtimes will come back the next board most likely, so you wont have done yourself out of much!

all said though its a pretty poor machine, as it costs too much to play for the top, and quite rarely streaks
agree 100%

though a quick skill cash rip can be good :)
Fader

Post by Fader »

these aint worth forcing, rarely give any higher then £25 on there top streaks, and they come way after offering the inital 25 anyway
Chance favours the prepared mind!