Full Moon Bug?

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!

Full Moon Bug?

Post by Guest »

I think I may have found something on Full Moon Fever (10p/£5). You land on the Bonus (4) on the trail and hold the cancel button down, and it just freezes until you let go of it and then it goes through the random stop thingy as usual (stoppa, selector, boost etc.). Could this be the beginnings of some sort of MTR/cheat?
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

not if you publicly anounce it like that and the manu chip it out before anyone has had the chance to try it

not having a pop mate but this sort of thing is best kept quiet or shared through PM only.
rocket

Post by rocket »

I dont see how it would do anything anyway. So youre just saying nothing it just stops the machine going into the bonus selection until you let go, but then as soon as you do it carries on as normal?
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

This happens on pretty much all machines mate. I've always used this technique when getting a bonus on any machine, but just hold the start button down until I'm ready.

Like if Random Stoppa is offered, it gives you the chance to put your beer down and use your left hand to hold cancel down to slow it.

Try it at any stage on most machines - random nudges offered? Press and hold Start and it will stop on the amount it wants to give you but pause until you let go...

...Just the way these things are designed, I highly doubt it's anything more significant...

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."

Post by Guest »

I assume you mean hold start down while you're still on the reels?
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

If you mean me, yep.... :)

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."