DOND - the dream factory

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
ob

DOND - the dream factory

Post by ob »

ok here's the honest truth...

15 new pubs I've been to today, from those, 12 had DOND the dream factory... is it just me or is this machine taking over the country...!??!
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

Yup, two in nearly every pub round here. Seriously annoying and they just keep on coming. Give it a rest bellfruit. :x
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Not seen a single one yet. Hot property is the flavour of the month round here.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

These are also probably the worst of the DOND series to play as well, not in terms of potential profit, but in terms of readability and 'papness'. The board is really boring, and has anyone ever had any of the 'higher' bonuses to see what they do?

I prefer WOW or CC or WIYB (of course) to this one.

Talking of Crazy Chair, I frequently get a lot of £35 boxes (sometimes all of the red side!) but the times I've collected and played the feature, the win has been a damn sight lower than £35. :(
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
jonnyg323

Post by jonnyg323 »

I find this machine incredibly irritating tho it's one redeeming feature is the ability to use "bank it" with the super dond feature. this is perfect if the machine is not buzzing but gives the 5 boxes for the sake of it - i recently had a cashpot up to £13, didn't take or bank it, and lost, but had banked the feature...ended up with £20 in the box. wasn't even trying for a force as i didnt have the time so was a quick bit of profit.

it also tends to gamble trail wins fairly generously - have gambled up from a £1.50 to £15 before which was a nice rare surprise. may be something to bear in mind. but the sheer fact its a BF and further a DOND is enough to make me hate it.

Give me a decent extreme any day over this
betchrider

Re: DOND - the dream factory

Post by betchrider »

[quote="&quot"]ok here's the honest truth...

15 new pubs I've been to today, from those, 12 had DOND the dream factory... is it just me or is this machine taking over the country...!??![/quote
Untill an mt comes out and then thet will all vanish overnight
Johnny Boy

Post by Johnny Boy »

Had something strange happened to me on this. Anyone else had something similar pm to confirm as not sure if it was fluke/glitch
One last pound
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Johnny Boy wrote:Had something strange happened to me on this. Anyone else had something similar pm to confirm as not sure if it was fluke/glitch
Dont tell anyone! think about it and you may have an emptier/method on your hands!! :wink:
justice For The 96
bigpokercouk

Post by bigpokercouk »

woops

*EDIT*
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Johnny Boy wrote:Had something strange happened to me on this. Anyone else had something similar pm to confirm as not sure if it was fluke/glitch
Good luck johnny gis a shout if you get owt :shock:
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

Went in 6 pubs yesterday and 4 had the Dream Factory. Had mixed results but what a horrible monotanous machine this is.

I probably would have found more if I could be bothered to go in more pubs.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

My opinion is that the dond board is tight, alot different to any other donds, me don't like.
Unbelievable Jeff
Max

Post by Max »

had a bash on this tonight. took £20 on 50p to get a board, and after about £30 in it offered the DOND feature. was left with £2 and £35 and offered £19. not wanting to get heavily involved, i took it. what was in the box? £35 of course

pretty monotomous. i wasnt really paying attention, but missed the 'bank it' part of the machine?

max

Post by Guest »

Anybodies opinion of this improved yet?

Have found quite a few of them recently including one in same pub as CCP - story normally goes something like win on CCP put most of the profit in this heap of shit trying for a quick feature.

Board costs are horrendous sometimes - worse than any other DOND??
DOND games is also rather tight, even if you manage to knock out a few of the lower values.
1st offer reasonable standard offer
2nd offer tempting but big sums are still there
3rd offer wipes out 35 and MS so total shit
end up with 5 max in box and usually about 3

Must stop playing this - unless someone tells me different :wink:
ob

Post by ob »

the board costs on ALL dond's and clones(scratch WIJB from this one) are why they simply aren't reliable enough for regular earners, £15+ for a £2 board happens WAY too much.