DOND - the dream factory

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Eh? Me = lost!!!
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
clownymo

Post by clownymo »

been playing one of these a lot regularly, its an odd beast. definately agree with the fortune cost for the board, but its pretty generous when its got a bit of money in it. regularly gives a phone, then lands you on another for a lock-in on the top board. a few trips around it normally gives knockouts until you just have £5+ left on the DOND board and a bonus, so the minute you land on the "anti-phone" you can immediately bank it, play on until it inevitably whacks you onto a ? space (given me "eliminator" before even at this stage) then rinse it for a Megastreak. never had megastreak repeat before, but another is normally only about £20-£30 away when you've had one. had one go for £50 earlier after i did it flat yesterday night, wasn't complaining
"What an abolute stitch up that machine is"
"Mate, i just ran £30 through it, it's ready to go"
"It just completely screwed me over"
"How much did you put in?"
"A pound"
ob

Post by ob »

clownymo wrote:been playing one of these a lot regularly, its an odd beast. definately agree with the fortune cost for the board, but its pretty generous when its got a bit of money in it. regularly gives a phone, then lands you on another for a lock-in on the top board. a few trips around it normally gives knockouts until you just have £5+ left on the DOND board and a bonus, so the minute you land on the "anti-phone" you can immediately bank it, play on until it inevitably whacks you onto a ? space (given me "eliminator" before even at this stage) then rinse it for a Megastreak. never had megastreak repeat before, but another is normally only about £20-£30 away when you've had one. had one go for £50 earlier after i did it flat yesterday night, wasn't complaining
lol what a load of garbage, if you eliminate everything upto £6+, it will be £6/8/10 most of the time, not MS.................

sigh...