B BUNNY

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
wildcat

B BUNNY

Post by wildcat »

Have had this appear in one of my haunts, i know its crap (hence i did take £25 off £2!) but ive read the threads on here and have read a few regarding the extra life trick, if any one could pm me this snippet of info i would be very greatful (pwetty pleeezzeee)!!!!! :o ops:
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

All my bb & btq have mysteriously stopped rolling ?
ratio before was 8 out of 10,
now lucky if 1 does?
Dont know whether 2 put it down 2 someone
doing them or just a tightened up chip as they
are never usually much off and the signs 4 the force
are there
Anybody else had this?
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

chase until it rolls
Unbelievable Jeff
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I think the major snag with these and clones is that the cost between tops is often too great. Don't get me wrong, I've made a big profit from these when they've rolled the lovely one-oh-five, but when that red top goes flat, you have to weigh up:

-How far were you into it?
-How much is it going to cost to give me another red top?
-Will the next top go flat?
-Will it 'force' a 'yellow' top onto me?

This is what makes these painful sometimes. If your first top goes for the £70 or £105, it's all good, anything less, and you're left pondering... :|
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

I was with mattb recently, about 60 in when it goes flat, tenner later flat, tenner later 70, chase until it rolls, if ready to begin with you will be fine
Unbelievable Jeff
JG

Post by JG »

Hmmmm.

Yeah. On 78% you can come a cropper. Remember it *can* offer a £10 board, that when taking the £10 will leave it stone dead. You've only got a £10 cushion at worst, which will be eroded in less than £50 of plays.

I had a massive result on a £35 BTQ a couple of weeks back. £50ish in for £35+flash for £105+£35 (all within £20) + a few afters, redkos etc.

The thing is, on the afters, I was getting the £6+ cashpots, normal signs for a chase. I think if I had have chased from there and rechased until a £70, I'd have been asking rather a lot and would have finished up down from that point. You can get too greedy on these imo.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

if it dont roll off the first one you can usually chase a second without getting shafted too badly, if you go for a third your asking for trouble and just end up digging a bigger hole for yourself
Little discipline = BIG issue

Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

Got random IM on this 2day, RED bucks bunny!
Expected 2 b cupping my hands in the tray....
flat 35!
Do these still run ffs!
Didnt wanna re-chase it as was only little in,
just checked a few boards and walked with 20 profit :lol:
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

trayhop123 wrote:if it dont roll off the first one you can usually chase a second without getting shafted too badly, if you go for a third your asking for trouble and just end up digging a bigger hole for yourself
I take back all i said to you on this subject after
last nights horror story!
JG

Post by JG »

We love horror stories on here. Real proper MAN's losses. Men. <<Beats chest>> MEN!

Without getting all blabber blabbler blab about everything let me guess what happened.

You popped into a services with a BB. It was full at 8pm. This must be good. It sounded nice and full, but took the mick big time. It was £10 happy pretty much from the off. In fact £30 in and you see the £15 cash shot (rare!) and a +£10 cashpot. You thought it must be REALLY there.
£90 to get a sneaky BB for.......drum roll...................£35+It's a slow roll in 7.....7........That's all folks!!!! tricked me.......Grrrr. .......red mist. So you went back in. Taking the piss a bit, losing gambles etc, £20 just to get on. So you play around and it's a blatant £5 board....sack it off and it's £10 happy again just as the coins start hitting the box again. Frustrated you whack in a purpley. Nope. You've had a couple of look ins on 2s and 11s but it is tighter than a duck's gluteus maximii and the offending 1s and 12s flop in to wank you right off. Another purpley goes in and it's an endless durge of pointless Mohican Money £5 cashpot boards. Then it's £10 boards which look like £2 boards and you only realise are £10 boards when it's took late. Then the £10 boards from the bat which give the Super Shooter straight away then......GAME OVER......uh oh.....why oh why GM? Why? All that value and promise and you had to land me cruelly on Game Over. Another purpley and the thought that this is £150 in crosses your mind. Then you see 1ss for Silver Streak (only 2kos knocked out). Hmmmmm. You think as this looks fluid. The BB shot comes soonish and as it clocks up on the 'forced invincible' you wonder what you will do if it's only £70. £105 and you bet you're looking for afters and fooking off. £140 and you're as happy as Larry. Just needs the main reflex to go ape + repeat reflex and you could get there. It was full. IT WAS FULL!! No need to worry. It's a flat £35 and your question is answered, you have to go back in. £35 in for a £35. £40 in for a £35. £30 in for a £35. I just want £70 ffs......actually I really want a cyclic flash for full £140 value and all the bloop loop extras. Before you know it you're £200 in and you get £35. £5 later you get a very, very, clever £35 and the next board is £8 for a blatant £2 DOOM scenario that you decide you've been done to % somehow. £141 down. Done to % + streak value taking into account the casho outs I didn't mention.

Must be hidden deep value, maybe even main, but so sould destroying you just sack it off.

That's what happenned isn't it?

NO WAIT!! You did £40 for £35, £40 for £35 at the start, then the story. hence if you'd heeded trayhop you'd be a £10er down, not £141.

Am I barking up the right tree? or barking mad?
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

barking mad!

2 cut along story short, ahhem! rechased the bugger 7 times till
it repeated, i was determined to get the repeat pot
it was me V bucks!
lost 60-70 to have it over, and yes, i did see RED MIST
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

ive had one of these do a big run,

got 35 randomly after about 10 in,
nothing for a couple of boards,
flash for 70
nothing for a few boards
seemed to have died so took some strikes for a fiver or so
next board
flash for 35... then a stutter--------- and 35 spins in as part of the "winseries", starts clocking the win up -----***crash***----- half the lights in the pub go out, and the machine turns off and then back on, and the money that was getting autoejected has disappeared...

either the machine went a bit loopy and reset itself (not fuckin likely)
there was a powercut (not fuckin likely)
or the cu*t behind the bar has a on off switch behind the bar and didnt like what he saw...

ended up with about 120, should have been way more... but i wasnt too bothered as id started with literally about 10 quid...

rang the machine company (gamestec) and they said theyd have a look, but i never heard anything, so the extra money on float day was claimed by the sad c&%t who runs the place... well, i say runs the place, ive heard he gave up on the pub and sold the lease cause he was doing a shit job of running his business... oh well

i
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

£40 in for IM = Red BB = £140

Forgot to mention it was my mate playing it!

Different story if i was playing it i reckon! £40 in = F**k all! :|

Still been awhile since ive seen a streak like it.
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

Stevie S wrote:£40 in for IM = Red BB = £140

Ah the 140flasher!
I've had that once off very little in...
I was going 3ways with my m8's on it, but it paid for our night out.. :lol:
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Martal~Wombat wrote:
Stevie S wrote:£40 in for IM = Red BB = £140

Ah the 140flasher!
I've had that once off very little in...
I was going 3ways with my m8's on it, but it paid for our night out.. :lol:
Always halfs when sumin gd hapens! flasher on a darts halfs, 105 top halfs, £187 game halfs! when your not halfs £450 into a smtm