Wheel of Wealth = Crap!

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!

Wheel of Wealth = Crap!

Post by Guest »

Bloody crap machine! Took £10 just to get off the reels, then DEAD first gamble. Fucking CRAP.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Yep, thought you would have been able to tell that just from looking at the machine. It's a proverbial pile of poop...

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

Is this the 'Ant n Dec: saturday night take all your money away' clone? If so, I concur. Nice one, Bell Fruit; you're really pushing the boundaries of fiscal gaming with this one.
rocket

Post by rocket »

Yep, its shyte. They replaced an extreme round the bend with it about a week before the keying trick came out (grrr!), and I played it once and havent dared touch it since. Best avoided is my advice - have seena fair few people lose a hefty wedge in it.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

It's not THAT bad, not good I agree, but can be okay for pocket money if not too far away from full. Numerous times I have put in odd couple of quid for a nice tenner. Even once put four pound in for 33 from an IM!
Unbelievable Jeff
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

It's not a clone of Ant n Dec, i think it was a new concept when it was brought out. Has the big gamble, but nothing else. Battleships was the A&D clone.
This can be ok for a quick rip. so long as you get the wheel active, it often gives £5 and the features. A bellfruit i don't mind too much? Surely not! :D

MAtt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
ob

Post by ob »

hmm typical bellfruit affair, huge cycled streak where it does an IM out of the blue, usually gives £2-3 boards, now and again the superboard for £5 which probably wont repeat...

as with all bfms of this type you'll notice the board is either very cheap ie. £1, or very expensive £7-9... just hope it isnt the latter
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

Mattb wrote:It's not a clone of Ant n Dec, i think it was a new concept when it was brought out. Has the big gamble, but nothing else. Battleships was the A&D clone.
This can be ok for a quick rip. so long as you get the wheel active, it often gives £5 and the features. A bellfruit i don't mind too much? Surely not! :D

MAtt
It's pretty similar though: same board, same features, same super features, plays the same, kills you on same moves, piss poor gameplay, etc.
Oli

Post by Oli »

I think it's good as machines go. There are defintely a lot worse out there. I've won high-ish sums (£10-£15) from only a couple of quid before. I find low wins also like to repeat as well. As for it being an Ant and Dec clone, the only difference between the two is the wheel and the 'grap board'. The features are the same.
rocket wrote:Yep, its shyte. They replaced an extreme round the bend with it about a week before the keying trick came out (grrr!)
What's the keying trick? Round the Bend is my most favourite machine and i play on it a hell of a lot more than any other machines!
rocket

Post by rocket »

not really a trick as such. It's just a quick way to get on the feature board. Don't want to go into too much detail although I think it's pretty openly available on the net now if you scout about.

Just try using your key at various times and you might come across it. You might well find that your refill keys near you have been disabled as well or the machines are turned off. I was on a long journey a few weeks ago and at every service station the extremes were turned off.
king_conspiracy

Post by king_conspiracy »

What i find funny is this thread was started by a member called "megazone"....now that is one SHIT fruit machines....fucking wank.

As for Wheel of Wealth, as long as its played correctly as Crosby said its fine.

Play it for the collects on question mark, strip a few £3-£4 boards out of it, or a few wheel spins. I find it not too shabby.
its NOT a forcer. Thats where most people go wrong. You just take what it gives you and dont push. A couple of the wheel features (on the top left corner arent too bad either)

King.

Post by Guest »

Megazone can be the tits when full, but when empty, it does play crap.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Megazone wrote:Megazone can be the tits when full, but when empty, it does play crap.
That can be said of any machine though. The thing is, MegaZone is just plain shite, and i think everyone on here will agree on that. It's just a poor machine, full stop.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Mattb wrote:
Megazone wrote:Megazone can be the tits when full, but when empty, it does play crap.
That can be said of any machine though. The thing is, MegaZone is just plain shite, and i think everyone on here will agree on that. It's just a poor machine, full stop.

Matt
The bonfire awaits! :P
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
king_conspiracy

Post by king_conspiracy »

Thanks MattB, thought people would agree.

Burn Megazone (the machine, not the member) down in flames.

King.