Monopoly - 10p Play / £5 JP

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Tecky

Monopoly - 10p Play / £5 JP

Post by Tecky »

I play this pretty much every day, and have gotta say its very decent for paying out.

One thing I like about it is how often it puts you on the board and gives random nudges which 7/10 times gives some sort of win and un-like most machines once you get anything on the winline your automatically put on the board none of the hi-lo rubbish which can be a major rip! We've all had a 11 or 2 gone the seemingly correct way then a 12 or 1 has come in.

Also once on the board if you land on the ? you can collect the features or cash amount you've been building, which I like. Especially handy if the features or cash coloum is quite high as you don't need to take it, just keep going trying to get them as high as possible then if you land on the ? collect either one of them if you like.

Also if you get a 1 or 12 on the dice go higher or lower and it will give you the same thing the square your on just gave you (like the majority or machine's these days do)

When you do land on the ? i've found 8/10 times it will give you 'Lose' so beware of that and if you land on start around 6/10 times the random stopper stops on the ? and if I was you I would collect whatever you've got unless you don't want the winnings as 9/10 the ? will then give you 'lose'.

As i've said it's always been a good payer for me even when i've won on it and seen others win on it, and being only 10p per play it doesnt eat your money badly and is alot of fun to play

Anyway, I put £1 in it today and walked away with £16 which isnt bad for a £5 JP machine.

I kept getting on the board and collect £2-£4 and then on my next spin it put me straight back on, this carried on until I got to £11. Then with about 3 credits left it put me on the board and gave me the JP which never repeated.

So i'm guessing I caught it at the right time and it was on some sort of streak, I never knew the 10p / £5 JP's streaked and I dont think many do, but this one definatley did and I walked away happy.

Recommned machine, if only it was 30p play and £25 JP

Tecky

:c: :s: :d: :h:
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

£5 machines don't really give a good representation of how the normal £25 machines play. I once had a £25 top out of a £5 10p play legal tender though :lol: Whoa baby, indeed.