Cluedo thread VOTE

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!

Do you think it is right to post methods on a public board?

Yes
42%
No, not even by PM
5%
No, but OK by PM
53%

Total votes: 43

jeffvickers

Cluedo thread VOTE

Post by jeffvickers »

Do you think it is right to post methods on a public board?
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

What do you think,Jeff?
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

i take it a nooby hit yes :lol:
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

I hit yes, so maybe I am a noob.

I've played machines for nearly 10 years so I've picked up bits and pieces of info but nothing recent. So why shouldn't somebody post an empty for the masses. Nobody seems to be forthcoming wth info except Milk Monitor, who tried selling a two month old P5 empty for £200 (thats not a dig btw MM). The problem with people on here is that as much as you can have a bit of banter, give your opinions and tell stories, as soon as there is sensitive post it gets deleted and everybody closes ranks, there is probably a private area where the 'clique' of members gather and discuss 'what shall we do next?'. And that is the reason I would never properly ask for info, don't get me wrong I am willing to pay for info if it was less than a fortnight old and useable.

I understand I'm new and I'm not anyones 'friend', and it takes time to build peoples trust, therefore if I was in the 'magic circle' as such, I may think/view things differently.

Thats just my opinion, fair?
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I can assure you that there is no magic circle on this board anywhere, nor is there a clique of people who huddle round a virtual fire and discuss what to do.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
harry 3

Re: Cluedo thread VOTE

Post by harry 3 »

jeffvickers wrote:Do you think it is right to post methods on a public board?

You may as well e-mail manufacturers at the same time.
silent g

Post by silent g »

old news.

and i didnt post the new easier jump either.
clownymo

Post by clownymo »

kinda along the lines of ma71lda's post, i'm pretty new to this whole fruit machine world and not friends with anyone on here, but can completely understand why somebody wouldn't want to go broadcasting an emptier, or some glitch a machine has to just anybody, because thats how machines start getting ripped and people who play them a lot are seeing "their" money getting taken by munters out there trying to make a fast buck. I just appreciate any help you guys give in regards to staying away from machines, or just how to play them, i don't expect anything in the way of secrets and stuff. Lecture over... :D
"What an abolute stitch up that machine is"
"Mate, i just ran £30 through it, it's ready to go"
"It just completely screwed me over"
"How much did you put in?"
"A pound"
JG

Post by JG »

Harry has hit the nail on the head.

If there are Inner sanctums and Super Masons and Impermeable cliques here, I've yet to link up with 'em!

There are blatantly Industry guys in the SWP forum, so I should imagine it's not a great leap of faith that there may be Industry guys on the AWP forums as well.

However it was already on Ebay, so I guess that's the bell tolling now for this method.

Post by Guest »

man got a right to post watever the fuck he wanna post....why shud a certain few get all the pussy...nuff pussy to go round....throw sum pussy my way wud ya??
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

Streakypoos wrote:Harry has hit the nail on the head.

If there are Inner sanctums and Super Masons and Impermeable cliques here, I've yet to link up with 'em!

There are blatantly Industry guys in the SWP forum, so I should imagine it's not a great leap of faith that there may be Industry guys on the AWP forums as well.

However it was already on Ebay, so I guess that's the bell tolling now for this method.

Streaky, your membership for the Nudgeman Troglodyte Appreciation Society is due for 2008 renewal.
JG

Post by JG »

Curses! I would have thought I was due honoury membership by now surely?

There should be a Nudgeman Christmas story this year, plenty of material to work with. I'll probably get the final proof copy from The Nudgecave itself and post it here around Christmas Eve - NOT TO BE VIEWED UNTIL CHRISTMAS DAY though.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Think it warrants a perma-ban tbh.
alcozar

Post by alcozar »

Personally i like the odd gems of info, don't agree with full emptiers in threads but like the odd good feature info/signs to look for that other people wouldn't know.

Definately best using pms for full emptier info so the manufacturers don't get to spoil the fun, just keep the scraps coming for us little people (yes, all you gambling gods/goddesses, that means you...).