seaside arc

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
MATT99

seaside arc

Post by MATT99 »

one arcade got quite a lot of 500s 2 quid stakes. surely thats illegal ??????? if caught, very fucked is it ?
bob666

Post by bob666 »

u should make a vid of it on your phone of it and blackmail them lol
theoak

Post by theoak »

yep! illegal, grass them up, or tell them youre going to if they dont give you tonnes of free plays
spa

Re: seaside arc

Post by spa »

MATT99 wrote:one arcade got quite a lot of 500s 2 quid stakes. surely thats illegal ??????? if caught, very fucked is it ?

Where?
105TOP

Post by 105TOP »

Bexhill on Sea

Arcade at the seafront has 4 £500 Jp £2 stakes .
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

A seaside arcade near me (Southsea) still has 2 £500 jp £2. Rainbow Riches and Random Spinner. They could lose their premises licence if they dont switch them off.
PMK

Post by PMK »

Clacton still has a few aswell. I/We stupidly chased a very happy looking set of pots last night. £600 in for pot symbols thankfully it went gold for the £500. However, I noticed it was on that horrible prog where the gold pot doesn't reset!!! But on each switch on/off it puts either silver/bronze down to the minimum.

Think I might shop 'em.

On another note has anyone seen how those CMS's play???? You can still bet £10 a spin on those a a result of a good win on £1 a go. Disgrace!!!
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

PMK wrote:Clacton still has a few aswell. I/We stupidly chased a very happy looking set of pots last night. £600 in for pot symbols thankfully it went gold for the £500. However, I noticed it was on that horrible prog where the gold pot doesn't reset!!! But on each switch on/off it puts either silver/bronze down to the minimum.

Think I might shop 'em.

On another note has anyone seen how those CMS's play???? You can still bet £10 a spin on those a a result of a good win on £1 a go. Disgrace!!!
£300 for a pot once, gave the £45 pot. £500 for the next one.....yeah £40. TY!

Post by Guest »

PMK wrote:Clacton still has a few aswell. I/We stupidly chased a very happy looking set of pots last night. £600 in for pot symbols thankfully it went gold for the £500. However, I noticed it was on that horrible prog where the gold pot doesn't reset!!! But on each switch on/off it puts either silver/bronze down to the minimum.

Think I might shop 'em.

u played the new eggstra lines m8.......if so...what ya think??