Jackpots that rock and roll

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
MrRed

Jackpots that rock and roll

Post by MrRed »

Anyone seen this yet.
Its a direct clone of juggling jackpots.
Not happy as it replaced one of my rocket moneys.
ob

Post by ob »

yeh, its the same as juggling jp's, perhaps worse, played it a couple of times, got stung both times, red jp's that rock and roll went for £25 both times...

steer clear if I was you...
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Cheers mate dont worry i wont, got stung on a juggling jp once and i have hardly played it since dont like it at all
fmlad2002

Post by fmlad2002 »

Guys if this is the one i think it is then.. EVERY time i've played it it has streaked (50 and 75)..

Red board can come after a couple of boards from the first 25.. Also all the cash values in the middle are red.. Made a fortune on it...

From what i can remember worst was 40 in 50 out..
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Found one today without a Notechanger. Identical in every way to Juggling Jackpots, just with the pots in different places around the board.

One thing I did find different though was that on the 1-2-3 cash gamble (you need to win one gamble to enter the feature board) it let you win the gamble to start on levels 2 and 3 more often.

Got £30 from the Big Money thingy (you have to get 5 'records' instead of 'fireballs') and another £35 from a red JJs. Or JPs-that-rock'n'roll, as it's called on this one.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy