Deal or no Deal - Can you beat the banker?

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
JG

Deal or no Deal - Can you beat the banker?

Post by JG »

This is an awful machine. It is situated in a local arcade and I swear to God today is the last day I ever play this filth.
£22 for a board on 50p play. Yes £22 for the roll in phones. Offers red £1, the banker says cash or bust will be lose, red boxes bar one then ?......."This is horrible"
It's very hard to swallow such a quick £21 loss. I guess I was tilting slightly. So end result a £150 cycled through tussle ending in a clean £35 deal or no deal and being about £40 down on it. Assuming it's on 86%@50p play, I part paid for someone elses GATW, a little bit of value and the house advantage. I got caught on the steep part of the cycle.

This has happenned so many times on this machine though. YOu only get a board in £3 if someone else has randomy lost £6 with no board and walked off. It's pure filth, where's the game?

The state it was in leads me to believe there is a shortcut to getting £35 off the phones every time. There is obviously a trick on these. Must be. It must be fairly well known as they're always extremely dead. Ooopps, I've just mentioned it on here. So please, PM me and I'll not mention it again if you have the method for this. There must be one.

Many thanks,

Total disaster.

I bet it's ******** down ******l before it******* when you get ******* and it'll ***********. Something like that.

Please tell me.

Now.
JG

Post by JG »

Seriously. This is consistently baseline dead in many locations. It's either too easy to kill or there's a rip.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

These machines are finished!! Stay away from all of them! nearly every one of them had a flaw! we all no that!

There now out there programed to take as much money as possible to make up for loses!

Theres a post on here were some poor (maybe soft) bastard (no offence!!) took £72 for a £2 board!

Just think about it TV based fruitys are crap! ie - im a celeb get me out of here!! Surely everyone agrees how shite that was!!!
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
Hangman21

Post by Hangman21 »

Most are crap but what about

BIG BROTHER

there is the odd exception.....
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Never got around to playing big brother, was never in any of the pubs/clubs round here. It was in an arcade £5 JP never botherd with it tho.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

£15 JP Big Brother was class. Just a clone of Pyscho Cash Beast. The £25 JP upgrade wasn't that good. The block for the JP seemed to be alot harsher and didn't streak as much as the £15 version.
JG

Post by JG »

Silence! No talk of Big Brother. Beat the banker please.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Streakypoos wrote:Silence! No talk of Big Brother. Beat the banker please.
Sorry :o ops:

Back on track. BTB i've generally done alright off. especially when on £25 JP there was what I'd refer to as a Phone streak as in You'd get 4+ boards on the trot all offering the phones feature with decent bankers offers of around £10. Usually banked up £40 - £60 before it would die. I've never forced this 1 it just seems better to bank a few wins.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

My mate was £18 in to it and only offering shitty wins so i told him to carry on as hed put so much behind it (its not really all that much) but anyway he put £26 in in it then finally put him on the super board! told him to carry on and go all the way! he didnt listen to me took an offer of £18 and at that moment was happy to be £8 down!

He had £35 in the box (supposedly you no how i feel about this box thing)

He was gutted! :x
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Managed to roll one of these for £190 today! :shock:

Some guy did some brains in it, and it was £10 and cash falls ready when i jumped on. Cost about £70 to get the first MS, which went flat. Next board went in again (non IM) for another £35, follwed by a GATW for a third top, this time for £70! Bit more in for the next board, when message from the banker revealed 'cash or bust will be win stepper'. Cheers, another £35 there. Tried one more board, and got a crap banker message on a 2, bashed it for 'cash or bust will be nearest win'. Lovely, £15 more!

Hate to think how thats going to play after that lot! 8)
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
JG

Post by JG »

Yep. Well. You were lucky enough to have a do brains guy on before you.

<<long exhalation of breath>>

This one is perpetually and consistently and completely and insubstantuantifrumptipupositonituitively DEAD!

It's always on audit day at this one arcade £8+ for a board that offers £3 max. Yeah, back in the day at Toddington services I've had multi adds give phones several times etc blah....but this just seems so dead. I've taken it on twice and I've found out it looks dead because....wait for it....it's dead! It's not just slightly dead, it's like....precisely dead. If you gave a pro player £2K and said money's no object, don't worry if you get done to %, just play the program until it's stone cold dead. Cash or bust will be 1p or lose. You will not win over £3 on anything!!!

There must be a rip, simply must be and yet what i spuzzling me is that there has been no SQUEAK! on here. We've had a plasmitude of emptiers. Some of which IMO were good ones, very good ones. And they got squeaked and blarped. Slightly to be fair before the Chip(s) sailed out.

Is the Gold Rush always dead here? NO!!!

Is the Buck's Bunny always dead?? NO!!

Is the £5 panther dead?? NO!!

So what is up with this machine? Is it just a 70%er in the arcade, does it get 'skimmed' for value on audit day?

FFS it should be on 86% minimum on 30p play and it consistently takes £8+ for a board. WHY? WHY?> WHY>? This is bugging me. I could empty a <<you bloomin' well know>> and it'd play better than this.....Base game would be dead, killing on 3s second gamble but it'd still offer a better chance than WADING TEDIOUSLY THROUGH 70 F ING pounds of "THIS IS HORRIBLE!" when offerred £2 or Rise and fall. Then it loosens up. Then you battle to get a couple of double figure wins a streak or two, you know some goodies and just as it tightens up, phones in for the £35, but it leaves you needing a GATW to make on it. Where's the value?

What's the game? Is it a big save for a huge GATW? Every time I've had GATW it has been flat to MS+slightly more than £8. Never had back to back GATW on this. I've had it on WIYB? The 4 reeler and Power 5.

Never this heap of horsedung. There's something I'm telling you. Some fiddle I've missed. Some rip. I think it's to do with phones=£35 every time. Can't empty it. Great shortcut. Never going to be chipped. Usually worth a bit. Or it's an engineer fiddle. RAMS down the RAM value by £30, pockets it and person to play pays the difference.
knowall-edmonds

Post by knowall-edmonds »

i will sell BTB emptier (takes about 45 mins max)

Any offers?

Only willing to sell to the first 3 sensible offers! 8)
Oli

Post by Oli »

Streakypoos wrote: There must be a rip, simply must be and yet what i spuzzling me is that there has been no SQUEAK! on here.

Never this heap of horsedung. There's something I'm telling you. Some fiddle I've missed. Some rip. I think it's to do with phones=£35 every time. Can't empty it. Great shortcut. Never going to be chipped. Usually worth a bit. Or it's an engineer fiddle. RAMS down the RAM value by £30, pockets it and person to play pays the difference.
Quick! Someone tie him up and lock him in a cupboard! He's on to us! :wink:
streaky bacon?
theoak

Post by theoak »

knowall-edmonds wrote:i will sell BTB emptier (takes about 45 mins max)

Any offers?

Only willing to sell to the first 3 sensible offers! 8)
From what I hear, you have a nasty habit of ripping people off.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Knowall - Apart from appearing to be a bit of a nobber, why not take this chance to prove me / us otherwise? PM the 'method' to one upstanding member on this board, who will keep it to themselves, but prove to us that you actually know something. Anyone want to volunteer to be the recipient? ;)

Oh, and what has Edmonds got up his tailpipe in your avatar?!?! :o ops:
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."