Money Laundry

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Triton

Money Laundry

Post by Triton »

Hi all , just wondering about the cancel nudges emptier on this. Do you cancel nudges in normal play or once on the feature board?? because i have one which cancels nudges but only in normal play.

Cheers
Whatever happened to the good old days!!
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

it is when you are on the feature board...if you can only do it on reels then AVOID like the plague...its a REALLY shit m'c if chipped...

Post by Guest »

With regard to this old emptier, cancelling nudges and that;

I found one recently which cancels, ripped a quick pot of course and then for whatever reason it started to lose the gambles when i got any win over £4 near :| . I thought it may have been to do with the icons being near and even made sure i cancelled until a 1/12 came to get past em. This also failed and even when it was happy to win the gamble it wouldnt let me double gamble upon cancelling :?

Am i doing something wrong or is this normal in some way?
remy

Post by remy »

Dont you have to punt it till its offering a tenner on the super board and then keep ripping it?
Mmm beer drink of the gods

Post by Guest »

remy wrote:Dont you have to punt it till its offering a tenner on the super board and then keep ripping it?
I heard something along those lines as well, though i rekon it would have been close to that stage anyways, it seemed to be playing quite well :?

Not too sure though, i was speaking to someone regarding it and hes had the same problem occur elsewhere :roll:

Seems a shame as when i found it i couldnt help but rub my hands with joy :lol:

:( Ahh well
Triton

Post by Triton »

so no good then :( oh well
Whatever happened to the good old days!!

Post by Guest »

I got the full info and it worked a treat. The machine had a changer but it wasnt lit up, i thought it may have been a £250.

But to play it 'safe' i only took £120 from the pots, HOWEVER as the super board pot builds up over the time you play it (and it took me almost 2 hours to MT) i then had to take a £24+rpt chance from the board to kill it.

This repeated not once but twice leaving the machine at a £62 IOU, which needless to say is huge and un heard of on a maygay when playing normally, they paid up and refilled, i better bring my key next time :lol:
Calski

Post by Calski »

Can't believe there are still unchipped Money's in existence! Very lucky! Not seen one in ages, it got to the point that when I seen one though, I wouldn't even bother to try it because they were always definately chipped. Your very lucky boys to find one of these gems!
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

darren223 wrote:.. they paid up and refilled, i better bring my key next time :lol:
Is it in a pub darren, or an arcade? Don't worry I'm not trying to steal your machine! Just interested to hear there're any of these left to empty.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy

Post by Guest »

An arcade, bad because it takes longer to be filled, good because i actually got paid my IOU :lol:
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Games