Dough Selecta

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Big Mick

Dough Selecta

Post by Big Mick »

Wewnt into my local for a quick play someone was on the machine so i sat down kept an eye over him to see how he was doing. He must have been going for an all out force as he was knocking back JPrp countless times he then eventually got red win series, took that then plough more back in knock back more 25's until MS. he prob got about £60 out of it but he must have put at least 40 in so was it realy worth all that play for just £20 why not got for the jp rp as MS only goes for £30
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

taking the win series did not help his cause at all...he should have just punted for the MS...taking that WS would have set the m/c bacl thus leaving him to put more in to get the..not sure on his strategy there
Big Mick

wooohooooo

Post by Big Mick »

I seem like the only one on these boards to plkay on this m/c, anyway was having a few pints and a little flutter as i was skint me and a mate put bout £16 through this with no great signs of playing infact it was shit. So i left it went back in the next day had a pint and changed £10 nothing great £7.50 in £9 back though of walking. One more pound went in, to my shock i got IM them/c atomatically took red win series, which is the feature mega streak only went for 28. next pound IM same again win series. But before this it did offer JPrpt should i have took this and hoped for a repeat as win series was only 28 again.

I'm not to bother as i took £55 from very little. Also do tou agree that Bells streak out of nowhere
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

umm there was no guarantee that the JP would repeat mate so you were prob right to take the win series but can i ask why you took that and not the MS if it was an IM board.

the WS/MS could have gone mad so you were right to take it.

umm i wouldnt say that they streak from nowhere it might have just been that it threw in a few shite boards before the big top.

they like to do this as casual players will see these 1.20 deaths and walk most likely.

if you had got there about £15 earlier you would have no doubt seen a few tenners and similar features offered.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

What does the IM look like on this machine?
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Big Mick

IM

Post by Big Mick »

The machine automaticaly take win series. The MS would have been the same amount.

The boards just goes all red and the big dough selector sign flashes like crazy you cant miss it. :shock: :shock: :P
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Wouldn't touch this if someone paid me usually, but someone was on phil the power and I sensed a poach, put a quid in, somehow spawned a super board shot thingy and first shot hit 20 pound repeat! Chuffed or what!!!
Unbelievable Jeff
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

you are mostly all wrong!

lol

red win series does not auto collect and is usually about £14-18

the im is bloody obvious as it is a proper red flash and it opens the superboard on feature entry

the mega streak can do anything from £25 to £100 with £30 being the usual,

on a flash its best to take the jackpot from the cash on red or the supershots (if it doesnt go straight to the top instead)

this machine likes to repea the jackpot twice, or give a jackpot then another board and then a repeat

the guy you mention in the 1st post seems to be a " semi-player" but not one that knows this machine, he probably thought that the red win series was the jp, but he was wrong, so carried on forcing afterwards.
Big Mick

Post by Big Mick »

Red win series diffinatly DID auto selected and it DID go for £30. If it didnt auto select why would i take it it just have MS.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Who makes this machine? Or did I miss that somewhere in the thread?! :)

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Good old Bell Fruit :lol:
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Ah, I see...

...That's why I've not played it! ;)

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

It's bonfire material, I'm afraid.

The 'new' one Butch Cashidy and the Sundance Quid is a direct clone, so that can go on the pile too.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

did a similiar thing today croz, saw neil (boss) stick about £15 in for cack all, had £6 on me, £4 of that went in for a £20 first super shot! Collect !