gettin ziggy with it

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
novice_27

gettin ziggy with it

Post by novice_27 »

Anyone got a tips for this m/c please?. Or maybe knows the best feature to go for?. Pm me please if u can help. *chris*
You learn something new everyday!
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

If you're playing with beer money go for High Low Cash (red) or Fast Cash otherwise save your pennys; I think this is quite a tight offering considering some of the other high/low machines out there. Search 'Super SKill Stop' if you want the long and sometimes unprofitable method.
novice_27

Post by novice_27 »

[quote="Dynamike"]If you're playing with beer money go for High Low Cash (red) or Fast Cash otherwise save your pennys] ok cheers for that mate. 8)
You learn something new everyday!
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Sometimes unprofitable, rarely damaging though.

If you hit a ready and playing one you hardly end up down doing it.....often finishing up. As Dynamike says though, fast cash is still the key. Red hi/lo cash is usually always £10+ too. Cheeky £10 red superhold wins aren't too uncommong. I wouldn't bother with any of the other features though. If its going well past fast cash, you should be punting it.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

If you see it offering red Rebel Re'el, that's your cue that the Mega Streak is very close.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy

Post by Guest »

rebel reel red is an almost certain mega streak...anyone can hit it.

However rebel reel normal is also well hittable, red arrow anyone?
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

darren223 wrote:rebel reel red is an almost certain mega streak...anyone can hit it.

However rebel reel normal is also well hittable, red arrow anyone?
Never taken it on normal, darren - is it roughly the same difficulty as it was on Red Arrow? (I'm almost thinking there might be a bit of genuine skill in this machine after all...)
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
karlbob

Post by karlbob »

ad a good win of th is last night got normal mega streak 25quid got right back on board for a red mega streak for 50quid

Post by Guest »

nixxy wrote: Never taken it on normal, darren - is it roughly the same difficulty as it was on Red Arrow? (I'm almost thinking there might be a bit of genuine skill in this machine after all...)
It is the same as red arrow, and yes its true skill and not *too* hard to achieve either, theres no block to get to it etc..
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Games
BFK

Post by BFK »

Bb-dub