DOND power 5

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
gambogaz1

DOND power 5

Post by gambogaz1 »

Had my 1st bash on this yesterday. Not very impressed by it. Took a red super feature, East and west or something like that. Gave £12 which seems pretty poor for a £35JP M/c that had taken a fair wedge off me. Any 1 had any of the other super features?
I also turned down red super skill stop, can someone put me out of my misery and let me know if this is a good feature or crap! :(
rocket

Post by rocket »

I took that feature, Red today. Gave even less that that. I can't actually remember what it was now though! :o ops:

Don't like this machine, at all. Think the gameplay is just shite.
Nixxy

Re: DOND power 5

Post by Nixxy »

gambogaz1 wrote:I also turned down red super skill stop, can someone put me out of my misery and let me know if this is a good feature or crap! :(
This is one of the lowest paying features on the entire machine unfortunately - we all associate it with a light zooming up the cash trail, sadly it's nothing like that - I think it gave me £4 when RED ... :(
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
JG

Post by JG »

Glad I didn't take that one then, you did well to get £12 on East and West I got £6+£0.01. It also seems to love going in, super bonus, eliminate, 11 straight out, bonus, move in over and pointlessly over again.
Not the best of the DONDs.
ob

Post by ob »

out of the DOND series I like this one, seems to give the superboard quite easily, and does play out reasonably cheaply, although usually for a flat 35
Max

Post by Max »

had a good run on this today. £50 in for about £85 back. does anyone asctually know what any of the features do? ive never taken any. the only feature i have taken has been from the top left 'super' features thing...double shot i think it was called, was expecting around the £20 mark, and i got.........£4. nice. anyone taken mamy of the features?

max
rocket

Post by rocket »

Yeah took that double shot thing. £2. Cheers :roll: