What's in you box?

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
JG

What's in you box?

Post by JG »

Some more names first..

DOND - We didn't want to see that.
DOND - A huge, huge sum of money.
DOND - You'll come back after the break.
DOND - The Green Game

Hi. I was playing a What's in your box? today. On 50p a spin it just dropped in lemons after some reasonable boards previously (just had £8 on red rise and fill/up the ante(!) feature) yeah it dropped in lemons and I noticed all telephones were lit up. The sound is turned right down, but then after a pause all the phones went red with me doing nothing at all. It winked away and I got Mega Streak for £25. Nothing after really, £5 in £5 out for a bit then I walked.

Quite random. Anyone had a full on £75 streak with the phones going red on feature entry?

Re: What's in you box?

Post by Guest »

Whats in your box is the hi/lo one right?

i was also playing one of these today, fisrst board offered DOND feature via the telephone rolling in during reel play, anyway got down to £5 or £35, i was broke so took the offer of £19.

Thing is it then revealed that i did indeed have the £35 in my box i decided to play on as you do thinking it HAS to have more value, anyway after a few short lived features and a very poor DOND feature i walked away with £0.00.

How the hell can these machines have value in em and play stone dead, just too random for my liking.

Never had the MS pass on these, unlike the 4 reeler which always does. Also on the 4 reeler i just realised you can see an outline of your box by looking carefully at the blanked out screen :wink:
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

I tend to find that if you are left with £35 or MS box plus another and the offer is quite big that you more often than not have the £35 or MS there.
theoak

Post by theoak »

Yeah, the offer skewed toward the upper limit is normally safe.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Box value doesn't really have any relation to the machines state. All it does if there's a big value box there when its not especially ready is take £10 ish for a board that kills you after like 2 gambles.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
ob

Post by ob »

yep the superboard on these is pretty random, ie. if yourbox was megastreak, and instead you got 10p, it won't come back! Also had you tried to get MS on the board you wont have been able too...

btw has anyone actually had more than the JP value on megastreak, just from getting it on the game ( not via the IM board ), never seen it... also never had it streak off this.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

ob wrote:btw has anyone actually had more than the JP value on megastreak, just from getting it on the game ( not via the IM board ), never seen it... also never had it streak off this.
I was wondering this too ... I've never seen it go beyond the Jackpot amount either. The only joy I've had was when it gave consecutive MS boards.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
danthedude66

Post by danthedude66 »

found something for this today. not an empty but good manip if u got the skills :wink:

pm if i kno ya and u wanna kno.

the dude
i hate swede
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Pound in one of these today, MS for 70. I hate these machines but everyone gets a bit lucky lol
JG

Post by JG »

That is lucky, did the next board flash or did you just take it and run?

£5 into a Road to Riches Monopoly today for £35 which I took, tried one more board for £2 and left it...
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I got a random flasher on WIYB last night, but it went flat :x I was a bit annoyed really, they usually go for more than £25 in one go, or two £25s. Added to that i got a hopper error and set off a stupidly loud alarm in a quiet pub miles away from my house.....and i've got to go back there in a couple of hours to get my dough! :x
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
JG

Post by JG »

2007: wiyb
2011: Machine X
2015: ?????
JG
AMK

Post by AMK »

Rainbow Riches Party Gold Edition
... Join The Party!
BFK