nudge rip

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
AGell

nudge rip

Post by AGell »

hi, i was playing most daunting earlier but things didn't go too well. I managed to get a good board and luckily managed to get a 1 on +3 nudges which took me up to 14 nudge shuffles so i thought this must be a jp or something. I shuffled the reels but didn t manage to get one decent win in view. Am i doing something wrong? Thanks Adam
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

They are all chipped up now
AMK

Post by AMK »

jeffvickers wrote:They are all chipped up now
not round here.. theres plenty that still do all the reel steups/nudge rips/keying/note acceptor transfers.

I agree they are chipping them slowly, Also i still dont see why you even need a key to play these? if you know "all" the setups then your sorted, unless its been "done" :) hehe
Firefox

Re: nudge rip

Post by Firefox »

AGell wrote:hi, i was playing most daunting earlier but things didn't go too well. I managed to get a good board and luckily managed to get a 1 on +3 nudges which took me up to 14 nudge shuffles so i thought this must be a jp or something. I shuffled the reels but didn t manage to get one decent win in view. Am i doing something wrong? Thanks Adam
should've shuffled before going higher mate.Prob would have netted you £6 ish
theoak

Post by theoak »

nah, 11 nudges plus the 3 after should be getting you the 15/JP! if its getting you this high on nudges its got a bit of value anyway.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Yep true. They aint all chipped. Only the mod extremes and the 35ers E.g. campers.

You get the 1 mate for + 3 nudges (Say you are on 4 nudges now.) Shuffle the reels hoping Jp/ 15 quid will be in range of 6 nudges...however you only have 3 nudges left. Use your nudges/ cancel them and then higher for the + nudges... you now have 6 nudges for JP.

Understand mate? Remember if theres say a 15 quid win, don't bring it in straight away as it can roll a 1 or a 12 to +1 cash. Then bring the win in and higher/ lower for the extra 5 pound cash.
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

Had 5 nudges 2day with a 1 on the3nudges and a NO LOSE which shuffled away 2 nothing, expected £6 at least, unbelievable!
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Was it a 35er? Remember these are chipped now for the nudge trick. Normally if you had all those nudges then you would be guaranteed at least 10/15/JP.
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

No, it was 25, just 1 of those things i suppose :?
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))