snakes and ladders

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
joe3_3

snakes and ladders

Post by joe3_3 »

After a long drunken night popped into my local arcade on the way home was playing ydd and lost bout £8 with my remaining £2 put it in snakes and ladders.
To my astonishment it was im proceeced to go to the top of the feature board type thingy for the £25.
The jackpot repeated and the next board was another im, just £25 this time though, I cant remeber much what happened on the next board (as was drunk) but i do remember taking £6 on the cash side as i landed on a ?.
I have played the mc before but cant remeber if ive forced it, sure this hasnt happened to me before though on it.
Is it usual for them to do this? Plus keep wondering whether there was anymore life in it, i think i thought at the time wasnt worth another board.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

If its the bell fruit one i hate it just like all the others
But as its been said before catch a streak on one and yes they usually do the £75 some go for a ton as well i think not much experience of bell fruits tbh
Well done personally i wont even give a bell fruit a second glance
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

Think its the belfruit one not too sure though, its the one where if you light the sides of dice up it awards hidden features?
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

joe3_3 wrote:Think its the belfruit one not too sure though, its the one where if you light the sides of dice up it awards hidden features?
Then yeah it is the Bellfruit one. An absolutely shitbag of a machine, truly amongst the worst ever produced.

Count your lucky stars someone left it ready to streak for you, as said above they rarely stop at £25 when they go at all.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yep, i've had a £108 streak off one of these many moons ago. Stuck a few quid in, and got a go all the way. Got the JP which repeated 3 times, followed by an £8 board after. 2 more dead boards and i left it, about £95 up. Not too bad there, but it is awful. Theres a club one here as well which is also just as terrible.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

I'm not a great fan of it but it will allways hold a special place in my heart now purely coz of last night!
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

played it again on the wayhome tonight, couldnt believe it another jp off a few quid.
Tidy little profit. Still a shite mc though