Kung Fu Panda

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Triton

Kung Fu Panda

Post by Triton »

Hi all, just seen this machine, never seen the manufacturer before though. Similar to a Reflex gaming afair, streak symbols on left hand side and Dond feature board. Anyone had any dealings? 100jp.

Triton
Whatever happened to the good old days!!
JG

Post by JG »

It's quite a fair machine in some ways, but not great on the deal at times. It's better than Oliver Twist (basically a rip off of KUNG FU Pounda, but different program). Watch out for cash or bust lighting after hitting lose, that could snare you a few quid. The best way to get on the board is by ying yang boost. Fill all the symbols to get that, not always that easy though.
If you do play the deal don't expect the big prizes to hang around for long but watch out for certain bonuses such as doubling up offers, repeat chances and a chance to repeat deal feature.
Win spins and cash strikes on super board are quite generous as are mixed and super streak. Apparently mega streak can be a bit less than 100, but I've never had it. I have had it give 100 cash stack though (hidden invincible?).
It's made by G2 gaming and it's not a bad effort.
JG
JG

Post by JG »

Duplicate.
JG
Triton

Post by Triton »

Hi JG, thanks for the heads up. Is it worth pushing for the MS if entering DOND feature like the Reflexes?
JG

Post by JG »

Hard to say. Not always. It's a relatively safe machine tbh. Even if you did force you're not losing more than 40-50 from phones but it never repeats imo either.
JG
Triton

Post by Triton »

You were bang on the money JG. Just got £110 out for £40 in after signs of DOND entry. It pushed centre cash build up on me by win spins and cash shots, is there any way of guaranteeing red MS when ready? apart from invicible mode?
JG

Post by JG »

I find red Ms equals invincible. 40 for 110 is a massive result for this game.
JG
Triton

Post by Triton »

I have to admit, this is one of the easiest to force machines I have played in a long time. I must be £500 up on this machine over a couple of months. Is there any way of achieving a MS as I only seem to be able to build up the center cash pot with cash strikes or win spins etc .. would high lowing on the red tiger symbol work when it's at a point ready to pay the JP work? providing it doesn't kill you off??
fatbloke

Post by fatbloke »

try it you tit!!
JG

Post by JG »

It'll let you hi lo to red tigers when JP ready. With the odd random death. Not sure why you'd want to though, JP is usually better!
JG
Triton

Post by Triton »

Thanks for the sensible reply JG �� I take it a full set of red tigers isn't the full monty then i.e. £100+? Never seems to go any more and very little after play.

Cheers
Triton
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Yeah, these and the 'Rollercoaster' type clone can often give £96 / £98 on ref MS, which is most annoying. I'd say take the cash stash and run. :)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
JG

Post by JG »

Good advice from the Vinylated Matthew there. Take heed and just pay your TV licence, council tax and collect the €100 top. Beware of old boots and blue sodas, is it true Tony is emptying those pokers? He reckons not but you know how it is
JG
JG

Post by JG »

Good advice from the Vinylated Matthew there. Take heed and just pay your TV licence, council tax and collect the €100 top. Beware of old boots and blue sodas, is it true Tony is emptying those pokers? He reckons not but you know how it is
JG