Pure Madness (Empire)

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
dave233

Pure Madness (Empire)

Post by dave233 »

Hi Everyone,
Kinda got into this machine at local bingo (Gala) At £1 a go it's really good play,but, I'm just wondering what you guys opinion of this machine. Apparently it's a "remake" of an old "union" machine but I've never heard of that manufacturer. I'm not looking for emptiers etc. -just any good advise please. Thanks, Dave233
AMK

Post by AMK »

I'm not 100% sure, but I think Union Games was Empire Games. They changed their name/got bought out. You won't see many more CatC releases from Empire, they look to be concentrating on redemption.
... Join The Party!
fatbloke

Post by fatbloke »

addict corner
spa

Post by spa »

I owned one of these dave233. Great game for home use.

Originally Union games made it and then rebuilt by Empire with a few SFX tweeks and jackpot increase.

Couldn't say if Union were bought out my Empire, wouldn't surprise me.
dave233

Post by dave233 »

Thanks to you all for the reply's. Noticed last time there that if you play at 50p per shot and light up "madness" to within one of getting on the board,- then change to £1 per play until you get a game on the board, when you would win let's say £50-£60 pounds,- revert to 50p per play and it's STILL just one away from a board. Okay' it could throw in 3 cherries or pears which would wipe out the chance of a quick board, -but,on the other hand just maybe it could prove to be profitable. Personally, I would only try this if it was "full" from the start, but I am interested what you think of my theory.
dave233

Post by dave233 »

Forgot to say that last time I played (Sunday) it was full from the off and at £1 per play I was on the board for only £7 and got the 3 madnesses and got the bells (£70) for a payout totalling £149. I suspect that whoever was on before me had run out of funds ,- it wasn't anything brilliant from me,- but I do like this machine.
JG

Post by JG »

I have seen a £400 streak on the £70 version. The best incarnation of the Empire tic tac toe theme but it can be annoying as f@@@ other times. Intriguing machines that don't always make sense or play ball but sometimes leave you scratching your head in puzzlement.
JG