Reflex are great

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
kong

Reflex are great

Post by kong »

Actually, that was a lie, just thought it was time someone posted here.

Fact of the day:

If you get the opportunity to hold over or reset your board on a reflex, then get told how many presses it will be till the next board, the time taken for it to give those messages is longer than the average board on a reflex. True story.
sharky

Post by sharky »

Agreed. Its got to be one of the worst reasons to stay on a (shite) machine ever.

The 250jp ones are to be avoided too.
JG

Post by JG »

After my lacklustre session on THE ONLY WAY IS JACKPOT, I tried another new Reflex release today.

I first noticed the super fat articulated lorry driving down a nearby street knocking people's houses over. The reason for this was it had three brand new ALICE PANORAMIC machines on board. An eye catching one hundred and twenty six feet wide, these are guaranteed to get punters punting, splurts the blurb. I saw the army of twenty men unloading the beast.
The pub had to be disassembled, RSJs were sprung up and compulsary purchase orders had been made prior to all those houses being knocked over. Luckily I had a telescope and steady hand to hand and I counted at least 200 deal or no deal boards. The symbols were too small too see, but I think it was 200+ Alice symbols you needed for the ALICE PANORAMIO feature. Annoyingly for the first grand it blocked at 199 Alice symbols, but finally I had all 200! Should I try and get them all red? No, surely one of these games must contain a £70 box?

Well on 195/200 boards either CP or £70 was eliminated. This sort of pattern continued until I had 200 boards all showing 1p vs £8. It was the 1p. Which repeated once and took £1 off me for this priviledge.

I would rate gameplay as 9.5/10 as I got a sore eye from overuse of my telescope. Other than that, another great idea from Reflex.
JG
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

I've seen it, its called

"the house that jackpots built" clone of deal wheel n spin wall and a big oval.
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
JG

Post by JG »

That's too good a name for reflex to ever use, you must be lying :)
JG