impulse geronimo

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
danq

impulse geronimo

Post by danq »

hi all
just got an impulse geronimo,got it going sorted the coin mech.
but i have a question or two.it is currently set at 25p play and i think this can be changed,i would like to chnge it to 10p and also reduce the jackpot payout as this machine is a just for fun machine. any brain boxes out there can help ?
another question can the alarm be silenced its driving our neighbours mad.
thanks in advance for any help
danq
Scott

Post by Scott »

You want the technical forum bud.
Cobwebs 👆
danq

Post by danq »

JG wrote:When does it alarm? Is 10pv£5 ok for you? Do you have a 'switchable stakes and prizes key'?
hi got a switchable priz and stake key on order waiting for it to arrive ,thealarm sounds off after you have opened the doors or switche off then on or at initial switch on,machine asks you to set time and date then displays stake then "on/off alarm 4.8" and sounds the alarm for about 5 seconds after which the machine is ready to run.
dan
danq

power supply

Post by danq »

thanks for info will look ,but have a problem now as power supply seems to have gone down ,no 12v light its a stadium ra 8387 any idea where i can get a circuit diagram.
danq

Post by danq »

hi all panic over got replacement power supply and replacement epoch mpu,machine now up and running good as new.only problem that blody alarm when you open the machine ,anyone know how to shut it up?
lee

Post by lee »

Play any games off and take any coins out the bank,you normally have to play the machine then when you turn it off and on the alarm goes off