Monopoly - wonders of the world

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
tirrylea

Monopoly - wonders of the world

Post by tirrylea »

Just been installed in our local - The landlord was pissed off with Top gear cos me and his girlfriend kept on emptying it :lol: He was only making £20 a week on if after rent.

I've not seen alot of info on Monopoly however, has anyone got any hints on gameplay.

Same landlord gave us each a refill key though :) nice chap lol
mjd

Post by mjd »

'top gear emptier...................'

Monopoly is a wonderful Mazooma creation. you might get £10, you might get an extra life and everything going for you........ But dont expect more than £15, unless you've stuck 15 grand in!
boom

Post by Guest »

Found this yesterday (25p/£25JPT), stuck a pound in it to see how it was playing (as I didn't have my key) and got to the superboard for a £4.70 return (rounding up to £5). I got the last symbol for the superboard by accidentally doing the hi-lo gamble on a stupid number at the end, I basically went lower than 12 for a 5, then higher for an 8. I meant to press start but missed it when distracted by something.
mjd

Post by mjd »

Its not bad for quick wins, need to catch it right though.

Its often not playing well as you can collect on a mystery
boom
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Their ain't a top gear emptier mate, only the quick £10 wins from the free feature gambles.
tirrylea

Post by tirrylea »

there isn't an emptier as such, but me and my best mate always went for the feature trial and always got top win from it, if the feature trial was climbing we always went for it and always got it. if it wasn't climbing. we lef it
Oli

Post by Oli »

What i dont like about this machine (and mazzas in general to be honest) is that win spins will nearly always only give £1. I was playing this and had a £5 cash stack, a £6 nudge win and was offered 4 win spins from the superboard. The machine was £104 off (i always put £1 in before i key machines - looks less suspicous) so i took the win spins hoping it would at least be £6 but the cherrys just came in 4 times in a row. :roll:

Still, i was happy with a £3 profit from a machine that was such a long way off. :)
streaky bacon?