JPM Wipeout

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Childish unfunny name tag

JPM Wipeout

Post by Childish unfunny name tag »

I found one of these in a pub this week and thought I'd see if I could take a trip down JPM memory lane. I played it for around an hour and left it only a few pounds down - which is OK as it was my first play of this and I experimented a little. I feel the machine has got potential and wondered if anyone else had dabbled with it. I believe it to be on test as it is the first one of these that I've seen and I've been checking many pubs recently over a very large area. I've played the 70 Red Alert, Dial or no Dial and 5ive Alive but these have been the only 70 JPM's I've seen so far. Has anyone played any other 70 JPM's? From my experience of these games I feel it would be a welcome respite from the bell fruits that riddle the watering holes of Great Britain. Hopefully there will be a few offerings at the ATEI to muse over and that actually make it to general release.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Worst part of ATEI is when you find faults in a machine and it never gets released! Then the one, hidden, grotty looking thing in the corner that you didnt play comes out mass release and it has to be the ONE that you didnt test!
I am Glendale, much better than you!