Money Landry £25 JP

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Triton

Money Landry £25 JP

Post by Triton »

Hi everyone, I've recently stumbled upon a £25 JP Money Laundry by Maygay but i can't seem to find the empty for it anywhere, i do believe there was one for it and thats all depending if the machine hasn't been modified in any way.

If anyone could PM me wth some info, i would be very greatful.

Whatever happened to the good old days!!
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Its highly unlikely that the unit will work. Get on the board and if you can't cancel nudges then its fixed.

Brilliant avatar by the way, I spent many hours playing that game on my trusted C64. :)
darren

Post by darren »

And if by some miracle its a worker get it opening the superboard and hi lo on nudges until you get jackpot 2 nudges away. Then keep cancelling nudges and hi lo until you get a 1 or 12.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

mc streak m8 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, if you havent already ,,,,,,, take a web trip to lemon64

reviews , box art scans , screen shots , etc for all c64 games

also just type kwed into google ,,,,,,,, all the c64 mp3 music you could ask for
Little discipline = BIG issue

Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Will do Lee, nice one.
Triton

Post by Triton »

Thanks for the reply's guys, I actually do think you can cancel nudges but i'm not sure if it's in normal play or the feature board. So i open the Super board and keep hi-lo ing nudges until JP is 2 nudges away, than cancel nudges until a 1 or 12 ??? i'm a little confused can anyone give me slightly clearer instructions here, srry i'm not the gratest player by no means :) . you can PM me if you think it better. Merry Christmas to all, have good one.
Whatever happened to the good old days!!
Scott

Post by Scott »

You've answered your own question mate, always gamble the right way, hi on a 4, low on a 9, get it 2 away then just cancel till a 1 or 12 drops in, simples.
Cobwebs 👆
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Was a good earner that game. How I met Ady
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

The point being that with JP two nudges away, your hi/lo will still win but it'll only give you one nudge. If you then bring JP to within one nudge, the hi/lo gamble will lose.

Cancel it off from two nudges away and the flaw in the program is that it will eventually throw in 1s and 12s so you can get the two nudges that you need, not just one.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Mystery_Plum

Post by Mystery_Plum »

trayhop123 wrote:mc streak m8 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, if you havent already ,,,,,,, take a web trip to lemon64

reviews , box art scans , screen shots , etc for all c64 games

also just type kwed into google ,,,,,,,, all the c64 mp3 music you could ask for
I find Stone Oakvalley's authentic SID collection to be the definitive site for C64 music :D

http://www.6581-8580.com/index.php