cops and robbers

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
BFK

Post by BFK »

Noel Heads must be free then??!!
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

I heard deal or no deal game was free
justice For The 96
BFK

Post by BFK »

Not if you dont take it!! I got a phone board on this 1st board yesterday, it wasnt quite to my liking so I sacked it off. No win collected, no bust. £60 later I get my phone board back. Cheers.
The Boggler

Post by The Boggler »

It's not a bad machine, great train robbery is value on the £6 jackpot, and £3 repeat can provide a sweet little raise if you are in for less than £3! :lol: and ob, no i wasn't talking about reversing the 11....
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

The Boggler wrote:It's not a bad machine, great train robbery is value on the £6 jackpot, and £3 repeat can provide a sweet little raise if you are in for less than £3! :lol: and ob, no i wasn't talking about reversing the 11....
Reversing the 2 :shock: ?
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

BFK wrote:Not if you dont take it!! I got a phone board on this 1st board yesterday, it wasnt quite to my liking so I sacked it off. No win collected, no bust. £60 later I get my phone board back. Cheers.

They Do Random Phones Like Perfects, Lets Plays etc...
givemeJACKpot

Post by givemeJACKpot »

know isnt the right thread, but has anyone got any tips (pm obviously) for the old fashioned rainbow this riches with the diamond board, 2 high low numbers to gamble on....had a few jps from it,at the pub i work at, but its been solidly pumped for about 2months now, and nothing over 30 out of it, have a few bits i can swap if anyone does have any info, (although most of you 'top boys' will probably know most) i do have one on a pretty new machine i wont mention which hasnt been fixed yet as far as i know.
BFK

Post by BFK »

johncluedo wrote:
BFK wrote:Not if you dont take it!! I got a phone board on this 1st board yesterday, it wasnt quite to my liking so I sacked it off. No win collected, no bust. £60 later I get my phone board back. Cheers.

They Do Random Phones Like Perfects, Lets Plays etc...
Apart from bonus boards, when do perfects do a random set of phones when it's not been manipulated into giving them? Can't say I've ever had one with at least 6 if not 7 figures worth of credits cycled thru them!!
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Yeah perfect deals dont do random phones, i can only assume that he means the old perfect games???
BFK

Post by BFK »

I don't recall them doing it either unless they were ready enough to.
Cf

Post by Cf »

GaryChandler wrote:Yeah perfect deals dont do random phones, i can only assume that he means the old perfect games???
They can do. Not often, but i've sometimes had a DOND board with no signs of red boxes and only got it back £50 later.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

pd's can throw in a deal board with red boxes miles off had it happen a couple times it'll open the game natuarly by landing on spins etc
BFK

Post by BFK »

Well I guess I'm as unlucky as I thought I was because I've never had a dead perfect open up phones naturally.
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Yeah i wouldn't say its random phones on perfects, its more of just not red boxing when they should be.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

They seem to be buzzed but not red boxing a lot more recently. A £15 stack board and natural phones and still not a single red showing £30 later just pisses me off. And the 7/10/9 seems to have taken a vacation for a few weeks.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens