QR Code

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
gambogaz1

QR Code

Post by gambogaz1 »

Anyone tried this out yet ?
Another first as Bell-Fruit Games introduce new QR Codes. Take a look at the very latest Bell-Fruit machines and you just might notice something different to what you have seen in the past. That’s because the company has introduced QR codes onto the game artwork. What’s a QR code? It’s a square block with an array of dots that can be read by a smart phone and that then gives access to a dedicated web page where you can find out more information about the company or product.
Bell-Fruit’s Sales and Marketing Director, John McLoughlin, commented, “As far as we are aware we are the first company in the gambling industry to introduce QR (Quick Response) codes into our game artwork. If a player clicks on the code with a smart phone it will immediately call up a brochure for the game he is looking at, and then by clicking on the television icon in the brochure he can access a video demonstration of the game with a full explanation of how the game works. We feel this is a real bonus for the core player but also takes some of the mystique out of machines for those people who only play more casually.”
Be interesting trying to explain this to certain landlords :lol:
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Hopefully Bell Fruit will send some POS material so the monosyllabic landlords don't thing "their" machines are being scammed.
Roulette free since December 2011.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Hopefully they will also put in the LGAB programme! Known to players as landlord get a brain!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Glendale wrote:Hopefully they will also put in the LGAB programme! Known to players as landlord get a brain!
Oh, I see - I thought it was gonna be some new DOND: Lesbian Gay and Bisexual game for a fleeting moment there!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Don't worry Nixxy...I reckon a couple more months and Noel's got a new theme for the show!

He's going as himself.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Captain.Tattybojangles wrote:Don't worry Nixxy...I reckon a couple more months and Noel's got a new theme for the show!

He's going as himself.
Hehe!

They missed a trick at Halloween - could've done some theme where Noel gets brutally murdered by an angry mob. Would've been popular for sure.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

i reckon some of these codes could be getting a gamcare sticker(or like) put over them .