Poker Face - invincible mode(?)

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

toothless11 wrote:Without fail On these clones I hi lo on the bonus for red alert. It's important to get it red for the more likelyhood of the bigger streak. Usually you will get a wifey so the bonus gamble is less of a risk.

And yeah one was definetly called warped, but there was another spaceship themed one. The board was more tilted however with exact same layout.

Talking about hidden IMs, I had one on a QUids in America yesterday, took in normal for an 85. Then I played another 3 after BJs/CJs and trapped it everytime early doors... Which was a nice touch.

I've started to play these a little bit more now..
Why don't you join the club of all the rats queuing up for the ones around chichester!
HornyNick

Post by HornyNick »

Silly thing is, red PF gets me nowhere near! It has to be white every time. Twice tonight I collected white. 1st £90 and 2nd £70. Affter £3/4 it went up to £20.. collected and fucked off! that will do me.
Sex is not the answer.
Sex is the question.
"Yes" is the answer!
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

if you miss the red top, get the cashpot full, it goes skill when its ready, and best to get a straight £70, then the possibility of another jackpot board later on, than getting £70 plus £10 on top..
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Captain.Tattybojangles wrote:
titchno1 wrote:
silent g wrote:lol, i think all gatw's should give a skill continue :)
I hope not I have some right horrible times on dond coz I miss the thing.
I can never tell the delay between different machines. And after a few drinks I wouldn't want to be lumbered.
Glad its not just me stressful times.
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Tbh I get the old Crests wrong the most especially in the emulator. Then I go out and play a Dond in the pub...Must hit it early so it dont jump back!

CONTINU.....

:x
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

makes me cringe if i hit it early.. old barcrest ones to level 4 or 5 on jackpoteers..
HornyNick

Post by HornyNick »

Well tonight was a first! 10 coins in at once, pound a go, after 3/4, numbers straight up to the top of the trail for p/f! Flat 70 but i was still happy. Rest of credits never gave 50p, not that came as a shock.
Sex is not the answer.
Sex is the question.
"Yes" is the answer!