Poker Face - invincible mode(?)

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
HornyNick

Poker Face - invincible mode(?)

Post by HornyNick »

Silly question, but when PF does a invincilble, does it show up on the alpha in any way? ie "go all the way" or eqivelent.
The reason i ask is the first PF I have had has no lights on the logo whatsoever. I assume this is to hide a flash/red logo, so would like to find out if there was another way of knowing an IM?
TIA.
Sex is not the answer.
Sex is the question.
"Yes" is the answer!
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

? first soin, usually survive
justice For The 96
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

The displayed IM is from the Poker Face logo at the end of the cash trail on the lower glass flashing. Nothing on the alpha, nothing on the top glass. The PF feature may not even be red - you have to gamble the bonus to sort that out.

The silent IM is from a 2 or 11 to the mystery first spin, or a 1 from the second level to the mystery. Survive it, and most of the time it doesn't let you down.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

the main logo flashes.. as does the top of the cash trail

to be fair, it doesnt really make much difference as you can play it out exactly the same as if its not a flash..
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Nixxy, I'm glad you said 'most of the time' as on a night out once I had it happen
I turned to my mates and said Jackpot
A couple of spins later dead lol
Cf

Post by Cf »

Playing a poker face a week or so ago. Shot White pf and sacked it off. Shot everything else possible too. But no £70 cp. It kept moving me in, adding £1, kick out. Round board. Move in. £1. Kick out. All hazards were survive so pretty sure I'm hidden im. Got the cp up to about £20 before I got fedup of it and killed myself. Anyone else had it do that?
HornyNick

Post by HornyNick »

lol. on wednesday, 2nd or 3rd shot on supa shot board was white pf. I would have taken it, but with it being so early i was blindly hitting start so missed it. EVERYTHING went on all 3 boards and no more than about £2/3 in the pot. It just went from icon to icon with the odd ? thrown in. I took the icons and it went for £15. :?
After a few quid i got the board again and got white pf again though.
Sex is not the answer.
Sex is the question.
"Yes" is the answer!
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Cf wrote:Playing a poker face a week or so ago. Shot White pf and sacked it off. Shot everything else possible too. But no £70 cp. It kept moving me in, adding £1, kick out. Round board. Move in. £1. Kick out. All hazards were survive so pretty sure I'm hidden im. Got the cp up to about £20 before I got fedup of it and killed myself. Anyone else had it do that?
it would have eventually gone up..
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

MrRed wrote:Nixxy, I'm glad you said 'most of the time' as on a night out once I had it happen
if you hi/lo at any point it seems to kill you, also using bonuses as soon as they are offered, including wasting "move in" on a outwards arrow can help it get you back in the middle and avoiding the ?'s
tommya

Post by tommya »

MrRed wrote:Nixxy, I'm glad you said 'most of the time' as on a night out once I had it happen
Hate it when that happens
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

I had a Monster Cash do it to me on a railway station platform - had just done a 140 top and the very next board rolled straight in, span an 11 to the mystery which gave Hi/Lo Continue - lower, 12.

Other times it'll do a Collect Prize on you and annoy you that way.

But I'd say 85/90% of the time, it's pot.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Never heard of first spin deaths as explained like that! Nastiest I've had is the nice little 8-9 it does on the bonus then straight to Game Over
BFK

Post by BFK »

All these clones can spin a 2/11 first spin if the bonus starts on move in once you've exchanged in. This ain't a silent IM it just wants u out!!!
silent g

Post by silent g »

trail blazer allways kills on the 2 11 start :/
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

BFK wrote:All these clones can spin a 2/11 first spin if the bonus starts on move in once you've exchanged in. This ain't a silent IM it just wants u out!!!
Forgot about that completely lol. I always get rid of it asap