Star Wars, the dark side

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
darkm

Star Wars, the dark side

Post by darkm »

Link

Playing this other day when drunk, no idea what I was doing, pound spin, and only 2 spin features on that little thing on the bottom. Anyways, 50ish quid later, hit spin, and it started streaking, and hit 70. No idea what happened or how, any ideas? I thought it might have been the light the 3 death star thingys for the darkside thing (light up at top of machine) but never noticed all 3 light up. What did I do to get a MS, and what happens when you light up the 3 thingys for the dark side?[/url]
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

The 3 'thingies' are moons - light all 3 for the top feature.

I'll have to get someone else to confirm whether you can light all 3 on feature entry on the pound stake?
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
darkm

Post by darkm »

All I was doing was hoping that eventually 12 nudges would let me spin in a jp, or gamble up the cash ladder to 70. How I spun, and it randomly started streaking, no idea :P
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

darkm wrote:All I was doing was hoping that eventually 12 nudges would let me spin in a jp, or gamble up the cash ladder to 70. How I spun, and it randomly started streaking, no idea :P
The top win from nudges is red 7s, which is £25. That leaves you two gambles - one to £50, another to the top feature - so you'd have needed to do something on top of getting 12 nudges.

My guess is that on the pound stake it gave you all 3 moons from the super bonus on board entry.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
darkm

Post by darkm »

Aha, thanks for clearing that up (we think, anyways :P).

Also, whats the lucky seven thing do?

Is it a machine worth playing, or stay away from?
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

darkm wrote:Also, whats the lucky seven thing do?

Is it a machine worth playing, or stay away from?
Lucky 7 is a No Lose Hi/Lo when the number reel is on a 7. It disappears once you've used it.

Is it worth playing? Hmm, well I personally don't touch them. But it could cure boredom if you've watched someone brain-out on one.
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

It's not the best Red out there by miles. Still there have been a few results. It'll safecash you to death though.

Also you don't know disappointment until you've had 12 nudges come up for mixed 7s or apples. Maybe you had all red features and you never noticed? That would have been mega.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Nixxy wrote:
darkm wrote:All I was doing was hoping that eventually 12 nudges would let me spin in a jp, or gamble up the cash ladder to 70. How I spun, and it randomly started streaking, no idea :P
The top win from nudges is red 7s, which is £25. That leaves you two gambles - one to £50, another to the top feature - so you'd have needed to do something on top of getting 12 nudges.

My guess is that on the pound stake it gave you all 3 moons from the super bonus on board entry.
3 gambles the bag of shite had a £35 on the cash ladder
spa

Post by spa »

One of the worst reds ever. Feature multipliers are handy though. Ages ago played one, cost a bomb to get a top then got a feature, done all the bells and whistles 'FEATURE MULTIPLIER!' Took it, gave £15x2 which still resulted in a loss overall.
darkm

Post by darkm »

I have to say, I collected a few features before getting the mega.. Collected some feature which multiplied by 5 for about 30 odd, and a safecash of about 15 quid